ES Recruitment Drive
I got a song if u can sync it idk if its possible
-----
https://youtu.be/dm3WVrGCme8
Last edited by maddox; Dec 16, 2018 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ukebashing and a mas

Also to fix your URL YOUTUBE VIDEO, all you have to do is remove the (https://youtube.com/watch?v=(code)) to just the code... so all you have to do is copy this part
Attached Files
#AbusingUke.rpl (250.7 KB, 3 views)
xukebashx.rpl (250.7 KB, 3 views)
xAhmaDx vs Laucha22 (mas).rpl (1.01 MB, 4 views)
UkeDestroyer.rpl (145.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by Xaria; Dec 17, 2018 at 10:11 PM.
I'm back i think.

I rushed this one out and didnt add many effects, didnt really do velo and didnt tune audio levels but for my return i have this.

Uh CnC i guess.

Shoutout to ahmad for telling me how to do the youtube thing there ^

Ok, i see that you know the velocity is not right but i still have to talk about it (i want to).
So to start off i want to point out the vert beginning of the first clip, the transition from normal to aim view seems so out of place and i think it would have been much better if you started straight with the shot.
The first transition look so rushed, you could have done a slowmo for the rest of the first clip to wait for the beat and also add a zoom in to make the transition smoother.
I think the second clip would look better if you made the hit happen earlier (cut some of the clip before it) and the fast spinning camera is annoying af, yes i know you said you didn't do the velocity good but for future edits try to keep it slower and do speed bumps in the beats (or viceversa or whatever fit what you are going for. I just don't think it fit this clip.
Next transition is so out of place and why did the time completely stop for a moment? Maybe some use of zoom in and out would give it a more dynamic feel.
Another out of place transition, however i don't have a problem with the syncing of this one. Atleast it look smooth and quite pleasing for the eye.
For that last clip, i'd suggest that instead of speeding up after that hit you could just do some zoom in pan/crop synced with the beat. That would look way better in my opinion.
Ofc, thats just my vision of how it would be better, there are alot of things you could do with it but i think you need to master the basics first.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I had a whole paragraph written as a response to this basically agreeing with everything you said but i didn't see the point of making anyone read that much for me just saying " I agree.

I'm gonna actually try my best on this next edit.

thanks!

Edit: I made this. I dont like the velo on parts and i kinda half-assed it again

Last edited by Stance; Feb 18, 2019 at 07:20 PM.

looking pretty good so far! at 2 seconds, where you transition in from the scope to the target, I think a smooth zoom would look sick.

the next transition could use some bloom and sort of distortion to move to the next part.

make sure to sync :04-:06 correctly, and maybe adding some effects in there would help. your transitions do need a ton of work however. at :07 I can see your clip stop moving before you transition and you never want that to happen.

it's not a bad start, keep working on these and focusing on one specific subject and you'll start improving very quickly
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
so since karbn said most of what i think about it i'll point out some little stuff that annoyed me.
first clip: i see what you are going for there but it just doesn't work bc the player's moves are too sharp and he stopped for some time to turn and take the aim. it may be just me but it just looked awkward. (the other clips work well tho).

first cinematic: at the end of the death cinematic when zooming out i wonder why did you do that screen bump and switch straight to the next clip. it look out of place.
for what comes to mind now i think you could have zoomed in more before the zoom out and then do a sharp raise in the zoom out (i hope you get what i mean) and leave the clip for longer so it doesn't look awkward. or if you want it as a transition sync it perfectly and in this case the next clip should have some zoom out.

the transition at around 0:09 : the clip change at the same frame the beat happen, not before and not after.

that being said i think this is a step up from the last one, i'd suggest that you try to analyze t3c edits so you can get a better understanding of how things are done and if it seems complicated just slow down the vid as much as possible (the slower you watch it the easier it is to understand)
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .