Toribash World Championship 2019
Originally Posted by snake View Post
yeah want to add one mroe tight.. bodypart flag to cause no damage and we will have a perfect boxing mod

Perfect Boxing mod... Sounds fun
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by hampa View Post
if you put the Scoring Multiplier to 0 it doesn't take any damage. This is the value for hands, knees and feet. They never add to the score.

no no no, i mean to make bodypart "soft" so if you hit opponent with it, you don't get any score.

let's say you set this "soft" flag to your legs and you can't get any score by kicking opponent. this is what i meant. and sorry for grammar in last post, was sleeping
What does it mean.. - 3d bodyparts?? Someone plz answer
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
I seem not to be able to paste. I don't know what's up with that.
[Team Wushu]
Pm me any questions! I will be happy to help.
Regarding the 3d bodypart stuff for those wondering:
Essentially it allows for 3d models (.obj objects to be exact) to be loaded into Toribash and attached to body parts. For example, we can now make detailed and realistic headphones that can be attached to the Tori model's head and move exactly with the head. Perfect static models of whatever we want. They can even be textured.

Think of it like the hairforge but with better detail and capability. It will be used extensively by the Itemforger team in the near future. Imagine the possibilities.
/hypetrainbegin
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Regarding the 3d bodypart stuff for those wondering:
Essentially it allows for 3d models (.obj objects to be exact) to be loaded into Toribash and attached to body parts. For example, we can now make detailed and realistic headphones that can be attached to the Tori model's head and move exactly with the head. Perfect static models of whatever we want. They can even be textured.

Think of it like the hairforge but with better detail and capability. It will be used extensively by the Itemforger team in the near future. Imagine the possibilities.
/hypetrainbegin

Only 3 words... Holy.. fuckin... Shit...... THATS AWESOME.. so you can make any object and attach it to your tori?? But wait.. does that cost tc like flame forge? Right? (Sorry for my bad english LOL )
-----
Also texturing?? Cool.. is there a way to find more info about this?
Last edited by maro6162; Jan 12, 2014 at 07:57 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
There isn't a forge to do it. It's all done with files and manipulation of custom folder stuff. It's in the early stages and not even us Itemforgers have received much documentation or information about it.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
Regarding the 3d bodypart stuff for those wondering:
Essentially it allows for 3d models (.obj objects to be exact) to be loaded into Toribash and attached to body parts. For example, we can now make detailed and realistic headphones that can be attached to the Tori model's head and move exactly with the head. Perfect static models of whatever we want. They can even be textured.

Think of it like the hairforge but with better detail and capability. It will be used extensively by the Itemforger team in the near future. Imagine the possibilities.
/hypetrainbegin


Wow! Amazing, thanks for the information.
Can we load 3d objects as part of mods? Textured floors, textured walls etc?
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
There isn't a forge to do it. It's all done with files and manipulation of custom folder stuff. It's in the early stages and not even us Itemforgers have received much documentation or information about it.

Early stages eh? Well it sounds very nice and i think it will be better when it gets updated in the future.. also are item forgers gonna be the only ones who can use it? Or users can too? (Like i said before sorry for my bad english)
-----
Originally Posted by William View Post
Wow! Amazing, thanks for the information.
Can we load 3d objects as part of mods? Textured floors, textured walls etc?

I think that would be awesome.. can add more realism to the toribash enviroment..
Last edited by maro6162; Jan 12, 2014 at 08:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!