Ranking
Original Post
[GM]Hey artist! We want you!

To all the artists of ToriWorld!

Here comes a chance for you to become an official GM's artist and work along side of the GameMasters!
To put it simple - we need someone to make banners, dividers and all that stuff for our events. We might be taking few of you - it all depends on a quality of your works.

If you are interested, send a free format application to Dargon, Thorn or Uric, just be sure to include:
- your GMT
- examples of your art

Applications close on the 10th September.
If you are accepted, you will get PM with all the info.

This thread is for questions and discussion related to the topic.
All posts which do not fall under either category (as example "Applied. Good luck.") will be infracted.

THIS JOB IS UNPAID

Last edited by Uric; Sep 5, 2012 at 10:32 PM.
retired
Hey guys.
Just to clarify that becoming a GM artist doesn't make you a GM.
You'll help us with our art but won't have the responsibilities or powers of a full GameMaster.

If you manage to get GM at a later date, it won't have anything to do with applying to this sect of the team now.

To reiterate, good luck!
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Does 'all that stuff' include videos for events?

;o

Video artists are welcome to apply too.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
You'll help us with our art but won't have the responsibilities or powers of a full GameMaster.

So they get powers?
Hattersin wants that.
Read the whole post...

You quoted the answer.
She/They

What kind of banners are you specifically looking for? Text only, or using toris and stock images in your work?

Also, how often is an artist to make a banner? I'm already in school, so I'm not always active during the week.
Last edited by SilentAssassin; Sep 6, 2012 at 03:26 AM.
Will there be any form of compensation in return for your use of our artistic talents?

If not, what incentive is there for us?
Hoss.