Toribash
Original Post
[S] Mass dumping of empty sets
Thanks to users who think that buying/transferring a ton of empty set items around is a subtle way to hide wrongdoing, we've accumulated a ton of empty sets. I'd rather the ones we've got dumped be reintroduced into the market than new ones be created from the Torishop, so I'm going to start selling some of them at a discount from the shop.

I'm going to be selling them at 7TC each. No negotiation or bulk discounts. If you want some, send me (hanz0) the appropriate amount of TC. Include in the message the number of sets that you're buying. You should receive your sets within a week (Usually faster, but give me time in case I get bogged down with other things).

Some of the sets you receive may be named, but they're all empty, so don't worry about them being 'marked' for scams or anything.

Thanks.

EDIT: I've also decided to limit each person to 50 sets, because nobody needs more than that. Except maybe firebolty. Screw firebolty.

P.S. Just to be totally clear, the TC I receive from this will be sunk (Not that I do anything with my TC anyways). I'm just having you transfer it to me because it's easier to receive the notifications that way.
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 18, 2013 at 04:43 AM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Since you're selling those to sink tcs...Mind if I'll send you quite a few? I have no use of them anyway and it's just annoying when you have shitloads of useless sets in your inventory.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Go for it. Please send them to universalset.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
Mind if I send a few? I don't have much but still.
Needed them an hour ago, not anymore :P
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Not at all. Anyone's welcome to dump their unwanted sets to universalset (But please note that I probably won't return them for free if you decide you want them back. Sets are cheap anyways.).

B&B&B&
Mk, sure. Sending them right away.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Stupid question, so do I just send you a private message with saying i want to buy say just 3 sets.. I'm kind of confused on this.
Then he would not be sinking tc. If he gets no tc, how the fuck do you expect him to get rid of the tc.
I sell TC and I give loans. PM me for info.
Need help with market? PM Ryan
<augans> youre my thiggist
<Muze> Id like to say, I don't apologize, I'm a tough guy in irl and I will be a tough guy in a video game. Ok that's it.