Toribash
Original Post
Running
I have this replay where I do a flip and then lands, on the other side of uke, and trys to keep running. Sortof like when Trinity leaps across 2 buildings in Matrix 1. When She lands she rolls and then keeps running. I dont do the roll, I just try to keep the momentum. Feel free to edit this one and make him run.
Attached Files
Re: Running
Well.. I made an attempt to run..
Last edited by Juntalis; Nov 30, 2008 at 09:00 AM.
Sorry Juntalis but that was pretty worthless. I know you can do better than that What you displayed was walking/running after toribash 0.1 was released.
Here you go.

Pretty worthless too, but looks a bit funny.
Attached Files
tarndesdeluxe.rpl (90.9 KB, 41 views)
hahaha good work. Snakelike running. But your getting somewhere, which is the point of it. Would be interesting to have a race server, where you start on a line and have to reach a goal before the time runs out and before the other guy. Maybe in a future release :P
Should be something to prevent jumps them. A rule that one leg needs to be on the ground at all times perhaps.
Or a height limit, like you can't go higher than (X) feet without being DQ'ed.
Originally Posted by hampa
Should be something to prevent jumps them. A rule that one leg needs to be on the ground at all times perhaps.

Part of the definition of running is that both legs are off the ground at the same time :P
Here is a less retarded running attempt Im sure it is possible to edit this to something that looks like running :P
Attached Files
less.retared.run.rpl (70.5 KB, 38 views)