Ranking
Hello.

My name is Lassi, and you can probably read my in-game name on the left.
I am 15 (and a half, just to make me look older and more mature) years old, and i live in Finland (GMT +2).

You probably want to know something more about me, than the overall description i've already put above. I would describe myself as a pretty social, and friendly guy. I used to be a real prick a few years ago, but then puberty or something changed my psychological features. I don't take myself too seriousily either. In school i'm not one of the popular kids, but i don't have any "enemies", and i get along with everybody. I don't have that many mates, but i got a few really good friends i can talk to, and that are always there for me.
I also have to confess something i've held inside me for ages:
I'm terrible at talking shit. I just can't compete with any 12-year olds on xbox. I just can't.

My belt is VERY low, i know. That's mainly because i like spending my time in single player (will put some replays in the end of this). This is also not my first account here, i used to play on an user called "Ranskis" (brown belt). The reason i don't play on it anymore, is that i quit TB for a while last summer, and when i came back, i wanted to start from the very beginning.

Why do i want to join Evolution?
As I'm a pretty social guy, i like having people i can talk to and play with. That's why i started looking for a clan a few days ago. After looking around in the forums, i came to the conclusion, that evolution would be the clan for me. I really liked the overall feeling your forums have, so laid back, and the fact that this clan has been alive and active for a pretty long time was of course another thing supporting my choice of where to apply.

I've only been in one clan before, Aether. It's the only clan i have ever applied to (apart from evolution, of course), and i spent about a year with them. The reason i left them, was that the whole thing started feeling like a duty, and i just didn't have that much fun with them anymore.

Just in case any of you play other games as well, i'll list here a few games i play:
Guild Wars 2
Planetside 2
League of Legends
Path of Exile
(And every other free-to-play steam games i didn't mention )

I don't feel like i can benefit you guys in the game itself in any way, BUT, as some of you may know, i am a video maker. And i think i'm not even that bad at it any more. I'd be happy to try make some kind of clan art for evolution, if i get accepted.

My latest edit, and a toribash edit by me

Also, i'll add here some toribash mods i like:
-Taekkyon
-xspar
-AikidoBigDojo
-Every well made parkour-mod

Well, that's pretty much it.
I'll be back when i get an answer

Attached Files
Trickour.rpl (204.0 KB, 8 views)
Good day!

My name's Tim. I'm 19 years old and I live in the Philippines (GMT +
I'm a 10th dan black belt. I started playing Toribash around 3-4 years ago. I specialize in Aikido and it's variations ( Greykido, ABD etc).

What I can say about myself is I used to be the Leader of [Extreme]. As probably stated by my profile pic. Until we got thrown into the dead clans area yesterday. But other than that I pride myself as a head hunter.

So I stopped playing for a year and but I was going on and off forums to chat with people. I'm a chill guy. I'm normally laid back and just play to have fun. This pretty much sums me up.
Reason I want to join eVo is because I feel like I can still improve on a lot.
Thanks for reading!
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Commenting the last applications;

Originally Posted by XxfangsxX View Post
can i join evolution it may seem like I’m a low level but for a while i have been training my self I’m only a yellow belt i killed the uke like six times without contracting all of my parts

No.

Originally Posted by RndmNinja View Post
Name: RndmNinja (If you didn't already see the forum name...)

Belt: Black (If you didn't already see the forum belt either XD)

Time Zone: GMT +0

Why do you want to join Evolution?: I have met a couple of nice people in
this clan and I would enjoy being a part of this clan; and also because I
would like to help in getting Evolution's rank higher than 103...

Why did you choose this clan over any other clan?: I prefer to join in a
community that has people i'm semi-familiar with; such as this one.

What is your favorite mod?: I don't really have a favorite mod or
gamemode/fighting style, I just pick something and try it.

How did you find out about Evolution?: I met moop[BA guy right here <-],
he trained me a bit in taekkyon (taekkyon me m9) and the game in general,
and then came here after asking tori0baby if this clan was recruiting.

Any other words?: At the moment, I am not the most experienced... at all...
However I am working on getting better doing simple things, I have made
about 20 moves to decap Uke in free play (classic) but I am still a little rusty
when it comes to multiplayer. I think that joining this clan would be a good
move in my case especially due to the amount of supporting and experienced
people within this group who can assist me along the way as I learn the
game.

As Ninja sayd: No.

Originally Posted by Havu View Post
Hello.

My name is Lassi, and you can probably read my in-game name on the left.
I am 15 (and a half, just to make me look older and more mature) years old, and i live in Finland (GMT +2).

You probably want to know something more about me, than the overall description i've already put above. I would describe myself as a pretty social, and friendly guy. I used to be a real prick a few years ago, but then puberty or something changed my psychological features. I don't take myself too seriousily either. In school i'm not one of the popular kids, but i don't have any "enemies", and i get along with everybody. I don't have that many mates, but i got a few really good friends i can talk to, and that are always there for me.
I also have to confess something i've held inside me for ages:
I'm terrible at talking shit. I just can't compete with any 12-year olds on xbox. I just can't.

My belt is VERY low, i know. That's mainly because i like spending my time in single player (will put some replays in the end of this). This is also not my first account here, i used to play on an user called "Ranskis" (brown belt). The reason i don't play on it anymore, is that i quit TB for a while last summer, and when i came back, i wanted to start from the very beginning.

Why do i want to join Evolution?
As I'm a pretty social guy, i like having people i can talk to and play with. That's why i started looking for a clan a few days ago. After looking around in the forums, i came to the conclusion, that evolution would be the clan for me. I really liked the overall feeling your forums have, so laid back, and the fact that this clan has been alive and active for a pretty long time was of course another thing supporting my choice of where to apply.

I've only been in one clan before, Aether. It's the only clan i have ever applied to (apart from evolution, of course), and i spent about a year with them. The reason i left them, was that the whole thing started feeling like a duty, and i just didn't have that much fun with them anymore.

Just in case any of you play other games as well, i'll list here a few games i play:
Guild Wars 2
Planetside 2
League of Legends
Path of Exile
(And every other free-to-play steam games i didn't mention )

I don't feel like i can benefit you guys in the game itself in any way, BUT, as some of you may know, i am a video maker. And i think i'm not even that bad at it any more. I'd be happy to try make some kind of clan art for evolution, if i get accepted.

My latest edit, and a toribash edit by me

Also, i'll add here some toribash mods i like:
-Taekkyon
-xspar
-AikidoBigDojo
-Every well made parkour-mod

Well, that's pretty much it.
I'll be back when i get an answer

Hello Havu. Very nice application I have to point.
Sadly, you are not experienced enough to join us.
Keep up the good work and we'll be waiting in a near future.

Originally Posted by khmes View Post
Name: Khmes
Belt: black
I want to join because this clan looks awesome

No.

Originally Posted by linkhunter View Post
Good day!

My name's Tim. I'm 19 years old and I live in the Philippines (GMT +
I'm a 10th dan black belt. I started playing Toribash around 3-4 years ago. I specialize in Aikido and it's variations ( Greykido, ABD etc).

What I can say about myself is I used to be the Leader of [Extreme]. As probably stated by my profile pic. Until we got thrown into the dead clans area yesterday. But other than that I pride myself as a head hunter.

So I stopped playing for a year and but I was going on and off forums to chat with people. I'm a chill guy. I'm normally laid back and just play to have fun. This pretty much sums me up.
Reason I want to join eVo is because I feel like I can still improve on a lot.
Thanks for reading!

Hello LinkHunter, I appreciate your application.
I'm sorry for the clan [Extreme], may the clan rest in peace...
I've been through the same situation, I know the feeling, seriously, I still miss [DAT] after all this years.
I suggest that you remove your old clan signature, also Avatar if possible.

Guys, post in the thread "Pre-eVolution" so we can get to know you guys better. Cya.
Hi, thanks for reading that whole wall of text, at least

I think i'll still keep occasionally posting in the pre-evolution thread.
And, if i may ask, what do you mean by experienced? Belt, replay making or just overall toribash forum and in-game experience?

Anyways, this clan will be my long term goal for now, cya soon.
Hi , my name is "Nicholas" , and Tripstone suggested I apply to the clan because I might be a good asset to the clan from now . ( *cough* YoungSandM on DECK! I'm also a black American )

Belt: 3rd dan

Forum Activity: 9/10

Ingame activity: 8/10

Autobiography: I'm pretty much a 14 year old kid that play's games 24/7 ( literally o-o). I won't go deep into my life details , but I'm a middle class boy doing things... I'm not really a sports person , but I mess around in football rarely... I'm also a lazy dude , I do my homework at the last minute ;/. I'm a very generous/kind person , I pretty much have a calm attitude , and I'm well behaved... I have my times where I'm mad/upset , I just keep it to myself , or I might show my anger physically ( I'll kick stuff around some of the time ). One last thing I would like to mention is that I'm a religious christian ...

Infractions: 3

Replays:
Attached Files
#YoungSandM_Tamo.rpl (230.4 KB, 8 views)
#YoungSandM_Ysen.rpl (168.7 KB, 6 views)
#YoungSandM_Yolin.rpl (345.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by youngsandm; Mar 2, 2015 at 02:14 AM.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
I must see how do you play in-game, but I'm not impressed with your application so far.

"Forum Activity: 9/10" -> "Posts: 293"... Nope.
"a 14 year old kid" (I'll not judge you by your age, but my experience with this age range tell me that you can be immature ("I might show my anger physically ( I'll kick stuff around some of the time"))
"Infractions: 3" -> Tell us about it, what was that infractions for?

You must be very good in-game to compensate all that, buddy.
( No disrespect ) I'm not just any "kid" that is usually immature...When something is serious , I stay in my place , no doubt about it... But that's just what I wanted to say , nothing personal . Also , I have some proof of some replays I did in ABD...One thing , I snoop around the forums , I usually don't post anything on most threads , But I'm pretty much active ( I'm not joking ).
Attached Files
FUCKUYEAH!!!#.rpl (57.7 KB, 4 views)
kyeah bro#.rpl (63.8 KB, 3 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga