Ranking
Original Post
What are some good songs to put on an ipod
Just some ideas!
Last edited by shnish; Jan 5, 2009 at 11:34 PM.
Turn the page - Metallica
ICOF Co-Founder/Leader. "Ten soldiers wisely led will beat a hundred without a head." - Euripedes
So... you're one of those guys who just get an iPod to be 'cool' and have no taste in music whatsoever so you ask people for their choices of songs so you can just show off the fact that you have lots of songs. Well, that's what I get from this thread anyway, mostly because you are asking for pretty much any genre of music, probably because you don't like any yourself.
Symphony and Metallica album
Still Alive <- Portal themesong
Iron Maiden discographys
Slipknot discographys
System of a down discographys

@DeeJayy, yes he is. and a test is testical. Omg, i just said testical =O woah that is a tricky little trick!
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
do a barrell roll song
Assumption song
some bonk songs
tetris
mario
bubble bobble
do what you want cus a pirate is free
mortal kombat

Best music choice evar.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
veb brings up an excelent point.

put some buster poindexter up in that bitch.
^garblejfidlssja beflijfdsl baeufkh dsjlinuefjdsl
banana phone
put a banana in your ear
candy mountain cave

Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop