Toribash
Original Post
Goat's Art
Background:
Hi, I'm Goat. In 2017 I started to learn Blender 3D with the goal of making new content for Toribash. After roughly two months of using Blender, I managed to become an item forger. At the time I was still learning things, my first item was a Christmas head object called the "Jolly Wrap”. After two years of being a forger, I've released a few more items and sets. In August of 2019 I was hired by Nabi Studios to work on Toribash Next.

Some of the items I've made

Here's some other things I've made in 3D:

Only using Blender 2.8.

Low poly warcraft-esk house. (Blender 2.8 only)

Blender 2.8 only

https://i.imgur.com/avesEGX.jpg
Warcraft Gnome Sculpt (Blender 2.8 only)

https://i.imgur.com/IS4dLWv.png
Warcraft Troll Sculpt (Blender 2.8 only)

Additionally, I recently started learning 2D art and animation. I used Blender 2.8's 2D software to create this bouncing ball.
It's not good but I feel it's a good place for me to start. CC welcome for all my art.

Made in Blender 2.8 (2D)
Last edited by jump; Nov 18, 2019 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Update - Nov 18, 2019
Wow you are so talented man, those items are just absolutely beautiful, and they fit so well with the toribash graphics too. The texturing is just spot on as well. Are those tori screenshots in-game or in blender?
The roots-arm thing is in blender, however, it's made of 6 parts so it can be put in-game if/when I finish it.
The hand in the tree thing could be better, doesn´t blend well with the rest.
It could have rock details or something, else the whole arm will look flat.

The rest is ok, I like the style.
Update, finished Erth's Legendary item set.

In-game:

Of course, my set isn't what he's going to be using, but the item looks really good.
Nice :o I wonder how it is moving ingame when you are moving the joints...

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Damn dude you are amazing. How do you even get into this? I’m currently in college and going to be taking digital design. Any advice? I would love to chat man. My discord is Belly#2343
Driving through hell, and I done brought snow.
I'm pretty okay at making things in 3D because I'm passionate about it. I find 3D modeling a challenge but extremely fun. I try to learn something new at least weekly through tutorials on youtube. It doesn't matter if you're doing 3D art or some form of music, if you're passionate about it, you might make great things.