people playing: 32, servers online: 12, games played: 142,185,208 Top Player: Lake

  Toribash Community » Market » Items
Register FAQ General Rules Community
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Mar 11, 2018   #2401
Virus
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,053
Clan: Obey



the primary and secondary gradients i have
imrelax 9.8k
sword 13k and i dont want to go any lower really
sold my titan force just now for 2.3k

binx
Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2018   #2402
Raiken
 
8th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,232
Clan: fl0w



Originally Posted by Virus View Post
the primary and secondary gradients i have
imrelax 9.8k
sword 13k and i dont want to go any lower really
sold my titan force just now for 2.3k

Im relax, 9k.
Sword in the stone, 12k is my max.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia
The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Raiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2018   #2403
Virus
 
10th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 2,053
Clan: Obey



deal on the sword ig and 9.5k for the relax

binx
Virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2018   #2404
EradeoStar
 
5th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 796
Clan: Adventure



Full 128 joint 90k
I already have a 80k offer on it
EradeoStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11, 2018   #2405
Raiken
 
8th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,232
Clan: fl0w



Originally Posted by EradeoStar View Post
Full 128 joint 90k
I already have a 80k offer on it

82,5k.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
deal on the sword ig and 9.5k for the relax

You've successfully sent 9500 ToriCredits to Virus.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia
The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Raiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2018   #2406
TABATA974
Member
 
6th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 70
Clan: Bionicle



ITEMS
PLATINIUM FORCE

DAIYMO SCARFT
TABATA974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2018   #2407
DaProGuy
Member
 
Green Belt
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 38



Deac
DaProGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13, 2018   #2408
TABATA974
Member
 
6th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 70
Clan: Bionicle



ITEMS
128x128 Left Bicep Texture
128x128 Left Foot Texture
128x128 Left Foream Texture
128x128 Left Hand Texture
128x128 Left Shin Texture
128x128 Left Thigh Texture
128x128 Right Bicep Texture
128x128 Right Foot Texture
128x128 Right Forearm Texture
128x128 Right Hand Texture
128x128 Right Shin Texture
128x128 Right Thigh Texture
512x512 Head Texture
Hunter Force
Hunter Ghost
Hunter Hair
Hunter Time
Hunter User Text
Punkspikes L and R
Quicksilver Relax
Spiky Hair
All for 65k
-----
Told me an another price If you not okay
TABATA974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2018   #2409
Raiken
 
8th Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 24,232
Clan: fl0w



Originally Posted by TABATA974 View Post
128x128 Left Bicep Texture
128x128 Left Foot Texture
128x128 Left Foream Texture
128x128 Left Hand Texture
128x128 Left Shin Texture
128x128 Left Thigh Texture
128x128 Right Bicep Texture
128x128 Right Foot Texture
128x128 Right Forearm Texture
128x128 Right Hand Texture
128x128 Right Shin Texture
128x128 Right Thigh Texture
512x512 Head Texture
Hunter Force
Hunter Ghost
Hunter Hair
Hunter Time
Hunter User Text
Punkspikes L and R
Quicksilver Relax
Spiky Hair
All for 65k
-----
Told me an another price If you not okay

Re-read the first post and then upgrade your offer.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia
The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Raiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 14, 2018   #2410
Aetas
probably satan
 
3rd Dan Black Belt
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1,367



selling/trading armor v2 stuff (looking for 5k a piece and 10k for the head)
Queen Donut rules my kingdom
Ancient does not like this user

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Free Sunther
i stream on twitch because YT is a bitch. twitch.tv/Aettas
Aetas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:04 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
ragdoll fighting game physics fighting game ragdoll fighting physics funmotion joints martial arts karate pc mac free game turn based game