Ranking
just an idea, but you could try having multiple routes on the same wall by color coding each route. Like an easy route would be green, a hard one would be red etc. cool mod though, definitely is tough
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I was thinking that you sure can get a grip from the ungrabbable wall. I mean, you can pretty much kick yourself up with the wall. When I've been at the bouldering centres, one can only give a small push via the walls to get the final centimeters to a hold. And that's advanced technique.

I suggest that you remove the friction from the wall. The mods may become harder, but at least this way it'll become more important to use the holds ;D

For added realism you could take grabbing out and modify the holds to get better grips without grabbing. This way it'll become more important to get good grips instead of just touching the hold with a hand. The downside to this is that it may become too hard.

Also, you have 128 objects at your disposal, you can make more unique looking holds, I'm sure ;)

Great mods, I've wanted to see this for a while. There's a lot of potential here, keep going!
Last edited by Tonakai; Aug 2, 2015 at 11:33 AM.
Thanks for the suggestions, I may try this. Right now i'm working on an Expert difficulty mod. I am trying to make it look as I can make it. I may go back and adjust the gravity and lower the friction on the other mods. I may try out that idea of no grabbing, and maybe the color coded routes. Also if you have any replays I would like to see them :3
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.
this is a sick mod! probs my favorite now. Can people please post replays though. I can't watch yours for some reason cuz it says mod not found in modmaker I must get better
I haven't been able to get up the Rock Climb 2 yet but here are two replays of the completion of the others. Very fun mods.
Attached Files
-RockClimb 1.rpl (195.5 KB, 18 views)
-RockEasy.rpl (181.7 KB, 8 views)
Originally Posted by R1PP3R00 View Post
this is a sick mod! probs my favorite now. Can people please post replays though. I can't watch yours for some reason cuz it says mod not found in modmaker I must get better

Thanks! The reason you can't see the replay is because it was recorded on an older version of the mod. I will replace it.

Originally Posted by CaptainStoney View Post
I haven't been able to get up the Rock Climb 2 yet but here are two replays of the completion of the others. Very fun mods.

Thanks for submitting replays, but for some reason i can't see them. you just kinda float up lol.

Originally Posted by PelaDrome View Post
Good for a first mod, very hard doe. try and make an easier one

I'll make a harder one just for you
Like the colors, good mod to train the climbing itself, the difficulty are really good, and the mod are very good to be you'r first mod, i wish you luck with the next mods and get my 10/10.
Last edited by TananPro; Aug 5, 2015 at 10:07 PM.
Keep walking
Originally Posted by TananPro View Post
Like the colors, good mod to train the climbing itself, the difficulty are really good, and the mod are very good to be you'r first mod, i wish you luck with the next mods and get my 10/10.

Thank you :3