Toribash
Rock Climb expert has a really nice stone structure, make more with interesting rock structures, maybe even some trees around for atmosphere, or grass on the ground, build atmosphere in the mod as well, it can really make a mod you didn't work that hard on look 10x better.

Atmosphere meaning realistic aspects such has grass, trees, a random bench.

Random crap that may not even have to do with the purpose of the mod, but is just there to serve the purpose of making the player feel like he/she's somewhere rather than the random stone structure in the middle of no where.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Originally Posted by matarika View Post
Rock Climb expert has a really nice stone structure, make more with interesting rock structures, maybe even some trees around for atmosphere, or grass on the ground, build atmosphere in the mod as well, it can really make a mod you didn't work that hard on look 10x better.

Atmosphere meaning realistic aspects such has grass, trees, a random bench.

Random crap that may not even have to do with the purpose of the mod, but is just there to serve the purpose of making the player feel like he/she's somewhere rather than the random stone structure in the middle of no where.

I can do that :3
I couldn't think of a signature so i just put this here.