Ranking
Original Post
Things u wanted to make in your life, but probably never will do.
well just had this thoughts on this thread. just decided to make one.
basically say what u WANT to make. but which u probably NEVER WILL make.
doesnt matter WHY u cant do it - just WHAT.
ok? fine.

well mine is prob. that i never will met some little places in the world. my wish would it to met every town/village on the world. just to see it
other thing is that i want to see much movies but some of them i never saw or will see at all. same with some series.

life so dammit short
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Hard to say. Honestly I have been told I wouldn't be able to do quite a few things that I've managed to do already and I'm only 17. If I set my mind to it, I always seem to pull it off in the end. For now though, here is a list of the things I have yet to do in my life:

- Skydiving
- Nail an archery target from 100 yards away (Up to 50 yards at the moment)
- Get into a good college
- Find that special someone
- Travel all over Europe
- Make a name for myself in the real world
- Discover something that hasn't been discovered yet
- Hang glide down a mountain
- Invent something useful to people all over the place
- Experience 0 gravity
- Take a ride cross-country in an air balloon

That's all I can think of for now to be honest.
Just for the record, at the risk of sounding like your mothers I'd like to remind you all that you're mostly in your late 10s (and that's pushing it) which SHOULD amount to less than a fourth of your life, so compiling a list of things you will never get to do is either extremely pessimistic or horrendously lazy. Just my version of a pep talk.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
Just for the record, at the risk of sounding like your mothers I'd like to remind you all that you're mostly in your late 10s (and that's pushing it) which SHOULD amount to less than a fourth of your life, so compiling a list of things you will never get to do is either extremely pessimistic or horrendously lazy. Just my version of a pep talk.

That's true. Putting a limit on your ambition before you even try to act on it is pretty lame.

Don't try and tell me too much ambition is a bad thing, I've read MacBeth. To be fair, more or less too much of everything is a bad thing.
Originally Posted by sid View Post

Anything is possible with the right amount of dedication and effort.
Make animes true. Especially naruto and Dbz.
Dengue is a wizard.
[Nitro] | (KnC) | [Monk] | Gamer's Inc. | ViperTech and Cheshyre fanboy
Pfffftttt, where to begin?
1.Construct a working replica of a Shock Hammer.
2. Develop the businessman bomb. (A businessman in a typical businessman suit that dives from an airplane. As he's falling, he takes out his suitcase of death, pulls out his contract of ultimate doom, and if he signs it before he hits the ground, he basically has the power of a firebomb, and if he doesn't sign it, then SPLAT)
3. Replicate the opening video for Playstation Allstars Battle Royale, but with furry characters instead.
4. DESTROY the band known as L.M.F.A.O.
5.Make a boxfan.
6. Make a type of grass that yells at people.
and many, many others things. . .
Chilling around a massive pool under palm tree's with birds chirping waiters serving me frozen drinks and food.
An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind ~ Gandhi [Frost] [GreyK]
I'll never learn the secrets of the universe and life before I die, and I'm okay with that; life is short, might as well have fun instead of dwelling on intellectual pursuits that won't become reality.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma