Toribash
NickName: Klivian89, Patris

Belt: Black belt, almost 2nd Dan

What i can offer to (Beta)?: I can be online for clan wars (some) and also i can like donate some tc to the BetaBank when i have tc.

Why do i wish to join (Beta)?: I wish to join Beta cause i like the clan and i really wanna help it get to the top.

Am i forum active?: Yes, i am forum active.

People i know in this clan: Umm, No one.

Best Mods: Well, i am good at aikido and greykkido (not that great) and also i am good at mushu and i like to play spar (not that good at spar, either).

Other clans (Reason you left/kicked): I once was in these three clans. They were TheGod, Rome, and Nitro. I left TheGod cause the people were cruel. I left Rome because no one was ever active, and I left Nitro cause it was just boring, with boring members... Btw, it was a little bit good.

What are my talents? (Example: Art, Organizing, Leading, Warring, etc.): Well, i dont have much talents, but i like making avatars.. Like the one that i made for myself.

What is my GMT?: +3:00

(Small Bio):
Hello everyone, I am Klivian89, or Patris.... I am an 11 year old kid and I live in Turkey (I am an American, and Turkey sucks). I play games or watch Youtube and also excersice in my spare time. I really like doing clan wars and I got introduced to Toribash by NerdCubed (Nerd3). I would really like to be a Beta member (that was my all time dream). Hope u like my application and Peace Guys.

Btw, that clan war thing was not suppose to be here.... How did it get here?

Well, anyway this is an avatar i made.

I will add the replay later.

Last edited by Klivian89; Jun 11, 2014 at 08:04 PM.
I am the egg man but with another nick. SO SHUT UP OR I WILL EGG U.
It doesn't seem really serious, But it is very organized and good app. You said you make avatars may we have couple of Examples? And you need add few replays.

I'm on edge of voting yes, Please edit these at once and tell me when you have done so.
Im holding back saying yes. Due to not having replays, the reason they are important is because it shows how skill full you are. Also what you said about when you were in nitro, you missed too many wars and did not make any progress. I dont know what you mean by not making progress but Beta members need to be very interactive with the community and supportive for the clan so i dont know if this clan is for you.
Most Fancy When I'm Decapitating
Agreed with Fancy. This clan is more then a clan tag next to your name, You need show loyalty and dedication in order to be apart of this clan. But that is mainly reason we have Trial section
Last edited by jdawg2001; Jun 11, 2014 at 06:41 PM.
But i will be sorry if the replays are a little bit shitty......
-----
Yes, i know. I dont wanna join Beta cause for the tag next to my name.. Why should i?
Last edited by Klivian89; Jun 11, 2014 at 06:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was a good app. Needs a lot of more dedication, replays, etc. but, your 11 years old though, you might not get our humor and other stuff.

I'd like to meet you in-game.
Modo Bestia
hmm, ok... I will make a replay and one avatar... Let me see.... Maybe i can do an avatar of u three, will that be good? Btw, ./jo kliv if u wanna see me....

The replay and the avatars will take a while.....
Last edited by Klivian89; Jun 11, 2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I don't like mushu. You could try Taekkyon or wushu. Those mods need more skill.

Impress us.
Modo Bestia
Originally Posted by Klivian89 View Post
NickName: Klivian89, Patris

Belt: Black belt, almost 2nd Dan

What i can offer to (Beta)?: I can be online for clan wars (some) and also i can like donate some tc to the BetaBank when i have tc.

Why do i wish to join (Beta)?: I wish to join Beta cause i like the clan and i really wanna help it get to the top.

Am i forum active?: Yes, i am forum active....

People i know in this clan: Umm, No one........

Best Mods: Well, i am good at aikido and greykkido (not that great) and also i am good at mushu and i like to play spar (not that good at spar, either).

Other clans (Reason you left/kicked): I once was in these three clans. They were TheGod, Rome, and Nitro. I left TheGod cause the people were cruel. I left Rome because no one was ever active, and I left Nitro cause it was just boring, with boring members... Btw, it was a little bit good.

What are my talents? (Example: Art, Organizing, Leading, Warring, etc.): Well, i dont have much talents, but i like making avatars.. Like the one that i made for myself.

What is my GMT?: +3:00

(Small Bio):
Hello everyone, I am Klivian89, or Patris.... I am an 11 year old kid and I live in Turkey (I am an American, and Turkey sucks). I play games or watch Youtube and also excersice in my spare time. I really like doing clan wars and I got introduced to Toribash by NerdCubed (Nerd3)..... I would really like to be a Beta member (that was my all time dream).... Hope u like my application and Peace Guys.............

Btw, that clan war thing was not suppose to be here.... How did it get here?

Smilies, nope
What is with the one million dots every five words? nope
Forum active? Joined 3 months ago, 76 posts. (He cannot use the classic "I had nothing to post", he was in 3 clans already.) nope
Shit posting. Yeah, nope
Grammar, lack of it. nope
A tad bit young.
And whoa whoa whoa.
TheGod: People there are pretty neat.
Rome: Inactive? of come on.
Nitro: If the clan doesnt have 3 players, or pretty older peeps, there is no way it is "boring".

Yeah, nope
h