Toribash
Original Post
[R] Dedicated Project Artist (Hector Relax)
Hi, also hello.

To keep things short and sweet I'm looking for an artist to jump into a project with myself and another developer, the project being an Android application. Said artist would probably be working with us for around 3 months or so. This will not involve any actual programing, you'd just be supplying us with requested artwork for this period, with most of the work being done in the initial month or so and touch ups, slight additional requests through-out the project's duration being included as well. It will not involve much in the way of interface design, as I'm capable of this myself, the work will be more based around prettying up the application.

Payment will not be in USD as this is a self-experimental project, meaning I have no funding and do not intend to profit from this, as a result I want to avoid spending as far as possible. However, because of the nature and duration of the project I am willing to offer a Hector Relax, which is the rarest Toribash collectors item and is valued in the Torishop at $350. If you'd prefer TC we would need to come to some form of agreement as I currently don't have a vast amount. Of course, if the application was ever to reach the Android Marketplace you would be fully credited for your work.

If you are interested, please post some (as far as possible) varied artwork from your portfolio, or a link to a complete portfolio below. Because of the nature of the work, a random assortment of textures probably isn't too useful to me in terms of gauging your usefulness. If I like your style, I'll contact you via PM and we can discuss the project in more detail and I can provide some documentation on it.

Cheers.
Sounds really interesting, hit me up on PM's if you like my work ;)

I work in Adobe Illustrator, a vector based program. Which means I can work in any sizes and resize artwork without quality loss.

Portfolio...

https://www.facebook.com/KristensenDesign?fref=ts
http://kristensendesign.deviantart.com/

Some other things...

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?p=6395450

Illustrated banners, signatures toribash related or not

when are you planning to start this project?

if you can, could you tell me what mental image of the concept/design of your app is in your mind?

good luck fenris and good luck to every other artist who decides to try
It's cool
so, i will try it
Good luck guys...
< Ryks > "sobrevivendo apenas com um pedaço de leite, um copo de pão com queijo, e o seu celular na boca"
It might be best to request a sample of what you had in mind from the artists to see what turns out then go from there. Personally some styles might just kill me while others are fun for me to wip out. But i'll attempt because it sounds fun
I've been looking for a job offer like this for some time. I'd be happy just to do something like this, let alone the pay is very reasonable.

I work in Photoshop cs6.
I've been using the program for three years now.

Portfolio

All images copyright Cacrot
© Copyright Cacrot.

Portfolio

I've also made sets for quite famous people.

I "enhanced" Swexx's set. (Set design was by ZeTo, I merely added the realistic touch to it).

I also made Mocucha's newest set, I'm also quite happy with the way it turned out.

I have a variety of different artistic styles, I use two different styles throughout all different projects.

One is my realistic style that I (usually), use for sets.

My other is the clean, simplistic style that I use for banners, and sometimes for textures.

If you're thinking of having something like this kind of style for your Android App, then I'm your guy.

I also do some vector style art. I don't like it as much as the others, but I still enjoy doing it.

I didn't have as many things as I would have wanted to show but, send me a PM if you haven't already got someone working on this.
It would be a great experience to do something like this for me.

If you would like more details, PM me.
I'm online daily, so I will be able to work on your projects as long as you need.

That'll be all I've got for now, thanks very much.
Last edited by CACROT; Aug 23, 2013 at 09:14 AM.
My apply.
I'm working in 3ds max and Photoshop CS5. I can work in any way of art. I made a lot of logos, banners, concept arts etc. Now i'm not rly busy, only working on this guys: http://mirostroy.com/
Here is some examples of logos:

ex

I have no portfolio because i'm not professional artist. I mean i'm working only for experience for now. Never worked in the field of Android logos but i think it looks like iOS logotypes yes? If yes then i can make it. Whatever, i can make it for free if there is not rly many logos. Just for experience.
Last edited by Hug; Aug 23, 2013 at 10:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GLORY FOR UKRAINE
I'm guessing someone has been chosen to do this? It's been a month since this was posted, just curious.