Ranking
Original Post
WILL DRAW PPLS TORIS FOR FREE!!
I WILL DRAW ANYONES TORIBASH CHARACTER and put it on youtube!i will post the link every time i get a request!just put a pic of your tori or a screenshot on a post/comment and i will draw and post link!i WILL draw your textures!oh yea i make a movie of toribash characters i will stop drawing on December 27!!!!!
Last edited by 55bobjoe; Dec 19, 2008 at 12:04 AM.
Go die in a hole!
can you draw me?
do you need a custom folder of me
EDIT:Craps didnt read ur post....i cant post pics cause i have total retard computer and im a total retard at putting up things on images stuff places
try and meet me in game ill make a server
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
o yea forgot about lp
yea lp 1 me
reminder point+1 for darkjak
Any thread this has been read in has been officialy become metaly retarded.....YAY Fag
dark jak can u take a screenshot if u want me to draw i dont no how to get to where u want me to go lol
Go die in a hole!
1 idear:y not lp me or him and print the picture and draw it?
eh? EH?
You go to single player,bob,and then you type /lp 1 wootkill and /lp 0 darkjak and then /dl darkjak and /dl wootkill and then you'll be able to see all their' textures and joint colors and whatnot.It'd be much easier than asking them to upload screenshots,because you can move the camera to see whichever angle you need.
Last edited by TehFlan; Dec 18, 2008 at 08:48 PM.
u gotta do /dl first, and try and draw a pic of me too. thx
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]