Ranking
Originally Posted by jpacc View Post
Age:10 Belt: black belt age Male Why i wanna join Beacuse i was looking for a group and this was my first one it was gonna help me With some stuff And test my ability on Akido and Some Tournements If i joined this group It would be awesome And i would help stuff

For me it is a no, the app could've been more well said jpacc. I understand you are young, but you have to treat it as if you were getting a job, formal. As in how I am typing at the moment. You also don't have a great reason to join the clan, or at least one that i wouldn't really feel as acceptable.
-----
Originally Posted by Kloaked View Post
Username: What's going on guys, the names Josh, or kloaked in game but this is personal so you guys can feel free to call me whatever you like.

Age: I'm 16 years old, and all that jazz. Birthday is March 28th so mark your calendars .

Belt: Currently, I am a brown belt and i have about 900 matches done with a rank of 10000 i think?

Gender: Um. I'm a male, last time I checked so there's that.

Why Join?: I feel like this clan would be good for me. You guys seem nice and chill and pretty good at the game so I can probably fit in pretty well.

Mods I <3:I usually play aikido big dojo or aikido regular, but I also do enjoy silly mods as well.

Other Benefits: I bring a few things to the table. I'm an ok artist, and a good marketeer. I'm also pretty good in game if I can say that my self.

Personality: And if you couldn't already tell, I'm a pretty respectful and respectable funny and relaxed guy.

So that's about it guys. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

I like it, it is a strong yes from me.
Last edited by Harch; Jul 22, 2015 at 06:16 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump