ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
clan quiz
Rearranged first post :P

clan quiz = bust (no more from me)

Brucia is the winner
gz bro
u will get reward in a few days
Last edited by missuse; Dec 8, 2009 at 08:53 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
Question: My sig is a quotation by who?

dunno
Long gone
HYde that 70s show
I googled it :P
Last edited by McBurger; Nov 23, 2009 at 12:21 PM.
correct Mc u're turn

EDIT: do u guys like the idea? I will have to think of some harder questions :P, also questions which answers that are known to u only (like whats my mothers name) are not permitted

EDIT2: hehe this will be a pondering question, the person who gives the best answer will get 2 more points:

question: what are the 3 main internal reasons of aging and eventually death in humans?
Last edited by missuse; Nov 23, 2009 at 01:58 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Nice idea Miss
Btw i don't understand well what kind of answer u want for this question..u want know wich diseases,or more something like "cell aging"(for ex)?
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
ty Brucia :P
well I want to know what do u think why do we age, diseases can make aging more rapid (destroy tissue, organs, or some other type of stress) but people who are healthy all the time, age as well, and die - why do u think is that - so I'm interested in internal reasons - some are on the cell level. some are on the level of the whole organism.
I can give u a hint because it will be pretty hard to google all
1. cells cannot go tru mitosis indefinitely, why?
2. one of the reasons why we age is not present in plants or insects (the upper one is)
3. the third reason is present in almost all organisms, and is one of the main principles why we exist at all
wishful eyes deceive me
i tell you what
we are pirates

let us get this fucking card

this is how we win it LEGAL:
missuse answewres question
his question:4+4=?

i answer
my question:1+1=?

and so on and so on
one of us will win and than it is tourney time ;)
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
damn these question are really hard..above all for an humanist like me:P
Until now i found only answer for first question:s Btw really nice iniciative miss,is an occasion for discover/remember again new things^^
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
ty Brucia :P

for now Mc has 1 point, he answered my question and he has yet to ask something,
my other question is a bonus question to which I cannot answer - closest one to the answer gets 2 bonus points - or if no one is close I will answer in 30 days
wishful eyes deceive me