ES Recruitment Drive
nop - I don't think so for 3,14 - niver heard of it before going to look in to it
not just 7, I use it because I like it , for every digit there is a different chance -
not lakes and rivers only, for example the height of buildings, or in finance this is used to show fraud :P
wishful eyes deceive me
double post

answer is : Benford's law
first digit 7 - chance is 5,8%

btw - because of no interest idea about clan quiz is abandoned, at least by me
Brucia is the winner of this one, and he will receive an appropriate present in a few days
gz Brucia
wishful eyes deceive me
Very intersting Miss..i tryed to find something,also ask to a friend that is studying Math,but he didnt know this rule.
I still cant understand how is this possible..how can be that 1 have near 10x chance respect 9(i also see the rule demostration but i dont have enough knowledge in math for understand it)?=S

Btw i'm sad that also this iniciative is going down,in my opinion this can be fun..meh
Thx for texts Miss!Even if still dont understand wich text they are=p
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
this rule is very intriguing - it is not logical, but accepted (empirically proved) - specially in finance - it is used to see who is a possible scammer :P - because taxes, stocks - obey this rule, and scammer mostly do not know and fix the numbers so that the first digit is around (9% probability).

For quiz - ah what the hell, no hurt in tryin'
all torso texts - 36 in shop - If u do not want them - put them for sale, 5k each u will have 30k in a 2-3 days, but I think they are keepers :P
wishful eyes deceive me