Toribash
well I can keep on telling names, but I will let someone get the 1 point :P

EDIT: and u should be clear what kind of art u think : texts, avatars, banners, video editing?
Last edited by missuse; Nov 24, 2009 at 12:21 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Hobojoey?(i don't have idea in truth)
edit:changed:P
Last edited by bRuCiA; Nov 24, 2009 at 12:29 PM.
Are you interested in my deactivated inventory?
Send a pm to Missuse for trade(NOT TO ME)
MAntrain?>_>
ty Brucia :P
well I want to know what do u think why do we age, diseases can make aging more rapid (destroy tissue, organs, or some other type of stress) but people who are healthy all the time, age as well, and die - why do u think is that - so I'm interested in internal reasons - some are on the cell level. some are on the level of the whole organism.
I can give u a hint because it will be pretty hard to google all
1. cells cannot go tru mitosis indefinitely, why?
2. one of the reasons why we age is not present in plants or insects (the upper one is)
3. the third reason is present in almost all organisms, and is one of the main principles why we exist at all

I have been reading a little on wiki about it, i could write a paper on this shit ( but its like an instant study ) , there is so much. But ill try and keep it super basic.

1: The reason we it cannot go on forever is because we have a cellcycle that insures dissimilarity, as i understand it plants do copy themselves allmost perfectly, and fungi ( i think ) copies itself perfectly. It has to do with a-sexual or sexual cell multiplying. With a-sexual cells excact copies are made, with sexual cells parts of the genes are lost because cromosones aresplit in half per cell nucleus ( "im losing my mind over this btw" )

2. Organismal senescence is the aging of whole organisms. Aging is generally characterized by the declining ability to respond to stress, increasing homeostatic imbalance and increased risk of aging-associated diseases. Because of this, death is the ultimate consequence of aging. Differences in maximum life span among species correspond to different "rates of aging". For example, inherited differences in the rate of aging make a mouse elderly at 3 years and a human elderly at 80 years.[citation needed] These genetic differences affect a variety of physiological processes, including the efficiency of DNA repair, antioxidant enzymes, and rates of free radical production.

3.An antioxidant is a molecule capable of slowing or preventing the oxidation of other molecules. Oxidation is a chemical reaction that transfers electrons from a substance to an oxidizing agent. Oxidation reactions can produce free radicals, which start chain reactions that damage cells
Although oxidation reactions are crucial for life, they can also be damaging; hence, plants and animals maintain complex systems of multiple types of antioxidants, such as glutathione, vitamin C, and vitamin E as well as enzymes such as catalase, superoxide dismutase and various peroxidases. Low levels of antioxidants, or inhibition of the antioxidant enzymes, cause oxidative stress and may damage or kill cells.

First i typed myself 2&3 however i copy pasted, its hard material to read and my english is pretty good but when i encounter this many new words and concepts it just gets a little hard to say it in a nice way :P. You made me realize the value of wikipedia btw ghehe instant source of knowledge right in front of me. But diving into biology on cell level like this cant be healthy my brain feels like its spinning.

Hope i didnt fail this to hard. Had fun with it anyways

Big Fat Edit: didnt read page 2, already answered OOPS my mistake :P
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Ok i didnt say this cause for what i know he stop to play..but i'm almost sure is Macperfect!