Toribash
Yes indeed like oursavior said I'm dedicated to joining this clan because I left my own so I will never leave this one because if I did I would of just wasted my time of making my own clan I would never ever leave this clan
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
i say we let him join. Hes not as much of a bad reputation bringer as you might think he is and he has skills ingame. We should give him a chance.
Firstly he cant play that awesome...

Secondly:
woah, age isnt the way to judge when i dont tell people my age they guess 18 :/

Is a qoute of death...EVERY kid says that ...even if he's 9 ;p
But well that shouldnt be a problem since i am 15 soon and im like the biggest kid alive

Anyways I guess ill test him if he's good i think we should give him a try (cause we're a social network of fantastic players ;p)
2 Words: Suck it
And duel me bitch, searching duels 5-100k
I haven't got the slightest problem with him joining, as missuse said, he streaked against us. Though you did get a little overprotective on the "being twelve" Dr0pK1ck. :P

I got no problem with your age as well, i just hope you have a somewhat mature personallity ( which i think you do )

Skills you already shown me. Good games.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
Originally Posted by Squiziph View Post
I got no problem with your age as well, i just hope you have a somewhat mature personallity ( which i think you do )

1 Clan kiddie is enough, huh? ;p
I was only trying to prove a point on how age doesn't matter much if you are mature
and hasbroken il duel you 30k when I get back from my trip (I can only be forum active for next 3 weeks) :P

Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
I was only trying to prove a point on how age doesn't matter much if you are mature
and hasbroken il duel you 30k when I get back from my trip (I can only be forum active for next 3 weeks) :P

Beat Woozie and u're in the clan
wishful eyes deceive me
I can only be forum active for 3 weeks when I get back in il vs woozie

[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Wtf i have a win ratio of like ....30... in my duels ...u can choose the mod...lol
Actually why just 30 k? I'd go up to 130k dont have more atm

Rude boy...
Last edited by hAsbroken; Jul 19, 2010 at 04:43 PM.
Aj would know I don't duel higher than 50k at one time
win ratio my ass :P all it takes is one lucky win

[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...