Ranking
Originally Posted by missuse View Post
Ty Stup,
u are possibly the only person in tb, to be willing to do such a big job free of charge.

pirate ship

I'd like to bee mopping the floor, or if possible stuck upside down in the sail ropes.

then i want to be besides missuse in the ropes trying to untie his leg xp
nikosefs: lol!

i call laughing hysterically at missuse trying to untie his leg. maybe like sitting on the lookout sitting on the edge laughing down at missuse

thanks stup
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Okay, so here's a list of things I need to get started;

1. more pirate ship references (the one that's been posted is fine, but I'm going to need more to build off.)
2. a .rar file with everyone's textures in it.
3. an IRC channel where everyone from this clan will be active in. This is important so I can work on everyone's poses and get feedback immediately.
4. a white stallion, to attract the ladies.
Former Item Forger
Your fourth condition has been met:

White stallion

Also, do you have an irc channel we can find you maybe? :u
okay, as of now, im making a #JollyR IRC for this occasion, Everyone JOIN JOIN JOIN. etc.

and i'll post a pirate ship in a sec

EDIT: Pirate ship :>
-----
also,
Last edited by DropKick; Apr 28, 2011 at 03:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Originally Posted by Zalmoxis View Post
Your fourth condition has been met:

White stallion

Also, do you have an irc channel we can find you maybe? :u

Originally Posted by Dr0pK1ck View Post
okay, as of now, im making a #JollyR IRC for this occasion, Everyone JOIN JOIN JOIN. etc.

and i'll post a pirate ship in a sec

EDIT: Pirate ship :> http://www.freakygaming.com/gallery/...ip_in_cave.jpg
-----
also, http://www.thelensflare.com/large/ship_10932.jpg

indeed, that is one beautiful stallion. When I bask in the glory of all the lovely female lady parts, I will assuredly grant you permission to look at them.

as a side note; I don't care if you guys are simply idling in the IRC channel, but I was deeply disappointed to find that upon joining the IRC channel, it was empty. IRC allows me to not only talk to people immediately, but also leave messages to people for them to read later. I fear you do not understand the importance of this aspect. As an artist I require a few amenities that might not be permitted elsewhere. As an artist, I am granted a license to be lazy within reason. Not having to PM everyone I need to talk to greatly increases my capability to be lazy, and therefore directly impacts my ability to shit out great pieces of art efficiently and quickly. So please keep that in mind before you decide it's impossible for you to leave one little IRC window open.

Having said that, Process of modelling the Pirate ship will now commence, however I will make it of my own design, since the images provided do not show enough views.

As a closing statement I would like to state that if you feel you have been offended by my post, you may go suck a fat one. If you feel you are unable to suck a fat one, or do not wish to suck a fat one, my lawyer would be happy to walk you towards the incognito wooden diving enhancer, or as you guys would call it, "the plank".

Down to business, What do you guys think of a simplified version of this boat: http://www.m3corp.com/a/download/pla...wn/crown01.jpg
Last edited by Stupinator; Apr 28, 2011 at 07:24 AM.
Former Item Forger
If our inability to join irc at the present time may have provided dissatisfaction and you feel the need for us to suck on a "fat one", we will rape, kill and then rape you again after which we will burn your body and feed the ashes and bones to sharks politely ask you to come inside this shady looking black minivan situated in the woods over there, where complimentary cookies and sweets await you as a token of our apology.

On a side note:

I'll join irc and skype once I finish some business I have to take care of today.

And that ship you referenced us to looks pretty nice
thank you for the pleasant offer, and I'm tickled pink that you changed your mind about raping me, killing me, raping me again, followed by burning my body and feeding the bones to sharks. I do believe the sharks would choke, and I'm afraid there might be a law suit somewhere in there. I will gladly meet you at that perfectly innocent looking minivan, and accept your apology cookies.

I look forward to discussing these matters in further detail in the fore-mentioned IRC channel.

also: mr. bob, if you insist on not allowing me near your "candyvan" I will be forced to have you walk the plank in the render. *insert heart-felt apology here*
Former Item Forger
joined irc
.rar in preparation
ship whiteprint is looking good
wishful eyes deceive me