Toribash
Original Post
(Romanoru) Recruitment
Hello and welcome to the Romanoru recruitment thread!

In order to become a member of Romanoru you will need to be tested by a leader or clan tester. you can fill out an application to be tested and there will be somebody to respond to your message asap. Making an application will better your chances of becoming a member also so please make one. we would prefer it if the application was free form but make sure to keep it short. (we don't have time to read an essay about your life)

We don't accept noobs, only the finest bred warriors.

Clan application

Name/Username:

GMT:

Are you active and have an interest in games:

What other online games do you play/enjoy:

Describe your activity on forum and in game:

Will you be participating in wars or events:

Why have you decided to join Romanoru:

Final details
Remember to check the forum discussion whenever you can and to post often. thanks for reading this and we hope to see you soon.
Last edited by oscar100; Feb 20, 2015 at 02:10 AM.
Name/Username:sccr13plyr

GMT:central standard

Are you active and have an interest in games:Why else would i have found this?

What other online games do you play/enjoy: dota 2, planetary annihilation, civ 5 besiege, king arthur's gold, the mighty quest for epic loot, chivalry medial warfare, FTL, Desktopdungeons, and much more

Describe your activity on forum and in game: forums: not able to get on much die to the fact that i froget to

Will you be participating in wars or events: when i am a little more confident in my skill

Why have you decided to join Romanoru: because, joining a clan would be the best way to get better.
Last edited by sccr13plyr; Feb 20, 2015 at 02:49 AM.
Hello
User:TrickXD

GMT:Central Standard

Are you active and have an interest in games: Very Active And I Mostly Play This So Yea

What other online games do you play/enjoy:None Really Mostly Play This One
less
Describe your activity on forum and in game: EveryDay Unless Something comes up

Will you be participating in wars or events:Absolutely

Why have you decided to join Romanoru:I Want to Join Because I feel I Can Help This Clan Be The Best It Can!
-----
Btw I probably won't be able to be tested if I'm busy so if I can't be tested of time I will reply some of my sparring replays or something
Last edited by trickXD; Feb 20, 2015 at 08:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by sccr13plyr View Post
Name/Username:sccr13plyr

GMT:central standard

Are you active and have an interest in games:Why else would i have found this?

What other online games do you play/enjoy: dota 2, planetary annihilation, civ 5 besiege, king arthur's gold, the mighty quest for epic loot, chivalry medial warfare, FTL, Desktopdungeons, and much more

Describe your activity on forum and in game: forums: not able to get on much die to the fact that i froget to

Will you be participating in wars or events: when i am a little more confident in my skill

Why have you decided to join Romanoru: because, joining a clan would be the best way to get better.

Denied
-----
Originally Posted by trickXD View Post
User:TrickXD

GMT:Central Standard

Are you active and have an interest in games: Very Active And I Mostly Play This So Yea

What other online games do you play/enjoy:None Really Mostly Play This One
less
Describe your activity on forum and in game: EveryDay Unless Something comes up

Will you be participating in wars or events:Absolutely

Why have you decided to join Romanoru:I Want to Join Because I feel I Can Help This Clan Be The Best It Can!
-----
Btw I probably won't be able to be tested if I'm busy so if I can't be tested of time I will reply some of my sparring replays or something

okay well, you will have to be tested in game before you can join. im going to invite you and put you in a "to be tested" rank
Last edited by chimmy12; Feb 21, 2015 at 05:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
GMT:?
I am active and I love all kinds of games
forum activity:9
in game activity:10
I will be participating in wars or events
I have decided to Join Romanoru because Roman looks like a potential clan to have great players.I beat Fire 2 times,but he never invited me he said he got demoted,but his leader is afk.
Name/Username: HaHaLOLOL/Dominic

GMT: (UTC) Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London

Are you active and have an interest in games: Yes I am active every day for around 5 hours

What other online games do you play/enjoy: Minecraft, Call Of Duty, Minibash ETC.

Describe your activity on forum and in game: My forum Activity is great, my posting activity not so much but I am VERY active In-Game and have progressed a lot since the last time you guys in Roman saw me <3

Will you be participating in wars or events: I will participate in every war/event I can but due to my TimeZone and most of the clans I don't know as of now.

Why have you decided to join Romanoru: Well as Boaplitas may know, I was in Roman before and I promised some TC into the bank then I left un-expectadly and I just saw that Roman was still going and I wanted in, I also have a friend in the clan TheCobras he is currently banned but yeah, I feel I can make a difference to this clan and I can really help, and I have left my clan hopping ways behind me and it shall not happen again
Toribash? completed it mate

haha:
roman is dead; why not join a decent clan? maybe an official one?