ES Recruitment Drive
I could help with moderation, maybe, if needed. I'm not into moderating and leading stuff so I don't think I'm the best option

but yeah, I'm around if anything
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

static that seems to be a good idea having toribash similar moderation, add me on discord shigiezi#6048 and ill send an invite

lionet if your willing to add me on discord
<Tazare> Now that would decap a lot of daughters
<Tazare> Wouldn't you agree?
I think I need help with the double punch at the end, someone?
Attached Files
selfspar #3 (v2) WiP.rpl (988.7 KB, 6 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's very vague. Personally I think you were set up much better for a front kick/side kick with your right leg considering how off balance you are after the previous kick. Also the right leg was already firm on the ground and instead of planting the other foot you used your toe so no real power came from the punches because no force was generated from the ground. If you want to continue with the double punch i would suggest taking some frames to readjust your foot placement to get better power coming out of that last kick.

Edit: Also note, that the front kick/side kick idea is from a more aggressive standpoint, which is the type of sparrer I am, I don't like letting up the pressure, but a front kick/side kick is a great way to create distance while still seeming to be aggressive.

Ik not a registered teacher, so sorry about that. Just wanna help a bit.
Last edited by Micah; Sep 5, 2018 at 07:51 AM.
not too much worry, but you might as well submit an app while you're here!

on another note, i'll be sending out invites to RSO members sometime soon, however I truly intend for this to be a closed server. I don't care very much for stragglers.

Lionet: you really kick ass at these self spars! i can agree with micah on those punches though. the second punch doesn't look as efficient as the first which might not be a major problem if you intend to follow up with an attack

i agree that a front kick/side kick to incapacitate and make some distance for you to recover would be a nice touch to the replay
Last edited by Marrez; Sep 5, 2018 at 08:42 AM.
beware
the goblin
since it's very vague, I'll just re-enforce my request explaining better what I want:

being straight, I want to follow up that lifting punch with another fast and powerful one that can push tori even farther

an example: Child vs Child from semnome3 at frame 700

Anyways, I think I'll have to work with my footwork and improve it
Attached Files
Child Vs Child.rpl (939.2 KB, 2 views)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Request : Student Membership
Name: DeniLumi
Languages (Must be fluent in them): Albanian , English
2 Replays of your spars:
Attached Files
spar Zaud.rpl (516.5 KB, 14 views)
spar Zwar.rpl (578.4 KB, 15 views)
spar Poop.rpl (406.4 KB, 13 views)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
heres some new stuff
Attached Files
self spar like 4000 .rpl (630.7 KB, 5 views)
Alright shigiezi, the most prominent problems I see with you are flow and balance, in that order. It is important that you learn flow, because fluidity is the most important skill to have as it effects every aspect of the spar. Work on your flow. A good way to practice flow is to start a spar, but make the frames per turn 20 or 30. This isnt to make a replay, it is to train. Do your best at these high frames per turn to make your movements look realistic. Watch a kicks natural momentum flow to the next movement etc. As you feel yourself progress, lower the frames per turn down to 25, then 20, 15 and so on. If done correctly, you will begin to understand how letting something happen is better than destroying your flow. Basically, you'll progressively get rid of the twitching and quick strange looking changes in movement. This method forces you to follow the momentum you've created.

I'm not sure how long you've been sparring but based on your join date, you're kicking ass my guy

edit: its basically wushu, but you are trying to make fluent motion, not fly across the screen with a snap kick
Last edited by Micah; Sep 6, 2018 at 03:57 AM.
i have good balance ive been told but i agree with flow