Ranking
Originally Posted by Zas32x View Post
What is the mod name?

its not a mod, its a script and no one that said he made it posted it.
On the first post he mentioned a mod. I'm making this script atm, so I'd like to know which mod he means.

EDIT:
This is what it looks like now:
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=adghsy&s=6
Both players can shoot with H or J depending on which hand he wants to shoot it from.

Updated pictures:

Last edited by Zas32x; Nov 23, 2009 at 09:12 PM. Reason: update
If you need to contact me do it here.
Awesome dude... Also the mod is fire and plasma and suitcase, *the nmods are seperate so like it's like fire then next one is plasma* and also 2 things:

1. If it can work now can you release it for a beta?

2. When your finished if it's possible, could u make it shoot out of the feet/chest or even all 3 of them (though i doubt the latter is possible)
<Blam>: today was pretty funny, we had some priest come into our school and hand bibles to people
<Blam>: there were bibles everywhere
<bbdeath>:
continue
<Blam>:
they make good things to throw
<bbdeath> 0.0

It is possible,all you would have to do is change target and make a hotkey,but i wouldn't know why you would want it to come out of chest?? nipple attack? not sure,I think more realicaly qould be just hands....
It would be like a soul blast lol.
<Blam>: today was pretty funny, we had some priest come into our school and hand bibles to people
<Blam>: there were bibles everywhere
<bbdeath>:
continue
<Blam>:
they make good things to throw
<bbdeath> 0.0

So....someone got it to work? My offer stands. 100k if they can light the body part it hits on fire :>

Which should be possible, right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by Zas32x View Post
On the first post he mentioned a mod. I'm making this script atm, so I'd like to know which mod he means.

EDIT:
This is what it looks like now:
http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=adghsy&s=6
Both players can shoot with H or J depending on which hand he wants to shoot it from.

Updated pictures:

GIVE BETAH!!!!!!!! LOOOKKKKSSS AWESOME NOW GIVE THE BETA OVER HERE!
The script is now complete. But I won't be releasing it yet. I'll be adding the "body parts on fire" effect. You can shoot fire from hands, chest and feet now.

The fireballs are also visible during the replay (loading an earlier replay does not work). Also E and R work during the replay. That should be a major plus. I'll edit a video here soon.

EDIT: You don't have to shoot them from feet or chest if you don't want to ;). And again, uke can do it too. I also made the aiming more accurate.

Video: http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=16kxvg9&s=6
Last edited by Zas32x; Nov 29, 2009 at 11:27 AM. Reason: video!
If you need to contact me do it here.
Originally Posted by moocow1 View Post
but i wouldn't know why you would want it to come out of chest?? nipple attack?\

Guyver does it
/set gr 0 0 -30
lol,well, if he can do it,so can i *rips shirt off* RAWR :>3
WhY L1V3 L1F3 SrSlY. N0 0N3 M4K3S 1T 0UT 4L1V3 4NYW4Y. >.<