Ranking
Original Post
[WET] Runs

Wow. Fast food.
You've just gotten home from Taco bell, You are not feeling so hot.
You feel like you might not make it. Well....race home by competing in a lovely new mod made by
our team. Can you Survive on our turf? Can you race back in time.
We want to see if you can compete, but you'll complete this parkour mod like you've got the runs.
As fast as possible. But are you sure you got the best skills? The Fastest and most agile?
Creativity and Imagination?
Well sign up here and compete In our parkour Replay competition

-Fastest to complete a lap and touch ukes head
-The Most Creative Replay Wins additional Prize
-Work or incorporate Uke in the most creative way for a chance to win extra St(D)

-No Cheating of course try to keep it legit
-keep Gravity -30
-Must be replay in the mod attached
-Timer Does not matter in Creative Run
-Do not alter or change speed of replay
-2 Replays max. One for Speed Run and One for Creative Run
-Jumping Backwards does not count for Speed run
-Solo Run only for Speed. You may include another person in Creative run. But prize will only be awarded to whomever submitted
-Must stay on track. No crossing, No avoiding. We will contact you if we feel you May have cheated.

-Do a circuit/lap/loop from where your facing.
-Do not do the track backwards.
-Don't jump down and backwards at the start.
-"Complete a lap your own way with out using middle pad."

Speed Run

Creative Run

1st place speed run: 100k tc (or more Depending pot size)
Full Mecha Arms L and R
http://forum.toribash.com/tori_item.php?invid=5002669

3 ST (deprecated) Can be used in our Current and more upcoming Discord Shop. More info On this in Future.

1st Place Creative run: 25k + 1 st (Deprecated)

-264Axel
-BloodRec
-LordGaara
-Hecate
-ShhhMikes

I have downloaded The mod, I have read the rules and understand.
I have sent 5k to WETBank. Gmt.

-When posting replays, Please Spoiler your replays into speed run and Creative.*
-Post a title and when it was created. What frame you believe you completed the run on. *
-Maybe an explanation of your creative run if necessary.

Good Luck!
MOD BEING REDONE DUE TO CONFUSING RULES. may use practice one.
Mod made by 264Axel including banner.
Gif created by Cheshyre
Attached Files
WET_Parkour.tbm (15.2 KB, 94 views)
Last edited by Mikes; May 20, 2017 at 03:56 AM.
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
I have downloaded The mod, I have read the rules and understand.
I have sent 5k to WETBank. +3 GMT
Speed run
973 frames
Attached Files
973.rpl (300.3 KB, 27 views)
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Dear organizers, is this counted or not

I talked to Hecate and he said it doesn't count, and that you have to go over the ladders somehow, whether it be jumping up or climbing, how you get up doesnt matter but you have to get up the ladder :V
you're on thin ice, pal
Originally Posted by ShhhMikes View Post
-you may complete the course in any way you would like.

Originally Posted by Kunt View Post
I talked to Hecate and he said it doesn't count, and that you have to go over the ladders somehow, whether it be jumping up or climbing, how you get up doesnt matter but you have to get up the ladder :V

Bitch, could have said that somewhere now i have to redo the whole thing almost
Tried the speed run. Though these rules are messed up, like you can skip that platform, where you're supposed to land, but can't go around the ladder?

managed to complete the course in 934, but I guess I gotta remake thanks to the rule that was not stated enough clearly in the rules section

"Complete a lap your own way with out using middle pad."

"All other moves and ways of getting around are completely up to you. As long as you dont cross the map. (Like jump from one side to the opposite side, basically skipping half the mod)"

Attached Files
speedosssss2.rpl (310.3 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by joope1; May 10, 2017 at 11:14 PM.
Once again, I did say that. Gotta complete a full loop. So that does include the ladders. That was stated. Jumping up it or not was what I was meaning. I said pm me for any more confusion. :^) I'm still sorry that this is that complicated to explain.
-----
Originally Posted by joope1 View Post
Tried the speed run. Though these rules are messed up, like you can skip that platform, where you're supposed to land, but can't go around the ladder?

managed to complete the course in 934, but I guess I gotta remake thanks to the rule that was not stated enough clearly in the rules section

This means to not skip the mod. Like jumping half way across or I guess having to explain to jump up the ladder lol.
Last edited by Mikes; May 11, 2017 at 12:26 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Its pretty obvious.
-----

Turned out it wasn't obvious at all.

So what counts as going up the ladder? Once a body part is touching the top floor of the tower?
It's been 3 days since the ever started and we still don't know the rules for the speed run.
Last edited by cowmeat; May 11, 2017 at 11:03 AM.
Omg....this is the rules. Make one fucking lap. Go over everything but the middle. no corner cutting. So Don't jump over corners. Jump or climb or whatever up to the ladder pad. Already touch it.
If you can even jump over it and slightly touch the highest point of one of the ladder or pad ill count that too.
Just follow the mod. The way it goes. I understand confusion. We are new to this. Learning off of this experience.
Last edited by Mikes; May 11, 2017 at 07:21 PM.
Omg....this is the rules. Make one fucking lap. Touch everything but damn middle.

That still does not answer the questions people have asked like:

Do you have to touch the pad before the drop as well?

How much can you cut corners?

What counts as jumping up the ladder?

You surely don't mean that you have to touch every object in the map. People are spending time making replays that then aren't valid because the rules aren't clear.
Basically wasting time doing nothing because of bad instructions.
I also wrote no avoiding....which does mean not to avoid or go around the obstacles.

Jumping up ladder? Idk how to explain that any more lol. Jump. Climb....do what ever. As long as you make it over I dont care