Ranking
Original Post
Dubstep artists with hardcore drops?
Title.
I like good dubstep songs as the next guy, but I really like drops. Like, Scatta from Skrillex.
Any artists that makes really hardcore drops?
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
I personally don't like Skrillex's drops. He's too quick. There's no buildup. My favorite drop is Oscillator Z's Big Boss remix.
Last edited by Morbon; Sep 19, 2011 at 05:30 AM.
Oh man, not Skrillex, his drops are NOWHERE NEAR MASSIVE enough. Trust me. He's more techno electric house stuff, not hardcore dubstep.

If you want some nice drops, I'd suggest Bassnectar, or if you're looking for more fast -pace but heavy maybe Cookie Monsta.
Datsik is good too.
As far as drops go, these are some of my favorites.

Videos.

Also idk why people are always saying Skrillex's stuff isn't hard, or is too techno.
The fact is it's pretty amazing, even though it's a bit repetitive it's still amazing.
But it's not dubstep...So he can't be in that category. He even said so himself, but the media claims otherwise. Yes, it's amazing, but not dubstep, so he's irrelevant to this thread.
I'm coming back with a vengeance!
If you want amazing drops, check out dubthugg
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I wasn't really talking about Skrillex in general, I meant that specific song, I really like the mix of the drop with some rock type feeling in it.
Surge is the one I am listening to now, not even 2 mins yet and the drop is already awesome.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
If you want amazing drops, check out dubthugg

DUB FUCKING THUGG
^Lol'd my ass off.

Most of ephixa's music is good, whether it be dubstep or hardstyle or what the fuck ever genres he creates.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies