Ranking
Original Post
Qi transfer
Hi, i got an idea for toribash, hampa for example i have an account where i made 10.000 QI and he got banned because of my small idiotness, i'm offering to transfering qi from accounts, for example one transfer will cost 100.000 Toricredits that's really will be a good idea what you think about that? also people will start trading with Qi new buisness new posibilities new oportunities, what you say?
Last edited by Fiban; Oct 3, 2012 at 02:53 PM.
"Qi transfer for alternate accounts"

Pro players will easily defeat new players.

Players want thebest items like static... blah blah blah
because of the 100/day rule, they will go MC... blah blah blah.

- - - -

If you want to get your old password, contact an admin.
I meant for example .me XeV0 getting qi from MY other accounts that I made . As in YOU can ONLY get qi from other accounts that YOU have made nothing else.. Just in case it wasn't clear. And I can't get my old accounts password because it was some time last year my old wifi my old laptop my old house. There's been no interaction between that account and any I've made so I doubt there's any evidence that shows that that accounts mine. And I barely remember the numbers that came after the name. That accounts long and gone.
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Let me break it down why this is a generally bad idea.

Firstly, it bypasses the 100 Qi per day rule, you max out one account and go onto another and continue to play and get Qi, then you transfer that to your main account.

Secondly, it grants you access to beginner rooms to earn Qi from new players and then send the Qi to your main. You do not deserve this Qi as you've just played against new players to get it.

Thirdly, it would open up a new market for Qi selling. Which would further encourage farming to get the Qi to sell. We have enough tc farmers as it is.

Lastly it would be very hard to monitor and control this if it were to happen.

Pretty bad idea
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
It's not a suggestion since this is already possible.

Originally Posted by Fish View Post

Paying to have Qi transferred with TC
You can have 1 Qi transferred from your account to another account of your choice for 500,000,000 TC

. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Originally Posted by Cake View Post
It's not a suggestion since this is already possible.

That's not actually real. Well of course he'd probably do it but it's an absurdly high figure on purpose to make sure it never happens.

Neko hit it right on the money: we have Qi limits for the day to stop people from farming up belts really quickly. If you made 5 accounts, played nothing but jousting and 10 RT grab mods like aikido, judo, what have you, and played a bunch, there'd essentially be no Qi limit because once you're over 100 for the day you'd switch to one of your 5 accounts for more Qi, then after accruing enough you'd transfer it to the main account.

We want to, if anything, discourage alt account usage. Not endorse it and make life easier on those who make alts. It's because Toribash is free that we have this terrible problem that people break rules and get banned or just want to troll but have no problem getting right back on Toribash on an alt account, if even by using a proxy to avoid IP bans. Allowing Qi transfers from alts to mains only helps these people out.

tl;dr: If you have a good reason to use an alt account, be virtuous enough to realize the 20 or whatever games you played on it that day won't transfer to your main.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
That's not actually real. Well of course he'd probably do it but it's an absurdly high figure on purpose to make sure it never happens.

Neko hit it right on the money: we have Qi limits for the day to stop people from farming up belts really quickly. If you made 5 accounts, played nothing but jousting and 10 RT grab mods like aikido, judo, what have you, and played a bunch, there'd essentially be no Qi limit because once you're over 100 for the day you'd switch to one of your 5 accounts for more Qi, then after accruing enough you'd transfer it to the main account.

We want to, if anything, discourage alt account usage. Not endorse it and make life easier on those who make alts. It's because Toribash is free that we have this terrible problem that people break rules and get banned or just want to troll but have no problem getting right back on Toribash on an alt account, if even by using a proxy to avoid IP bans. Allowing Qi transfers from alts to mains only helps these people out.

tl;dr: If you have a good reason to use an alt account, be virtuous enough to realize the 20 or whatever games you played on it that day won't transfer to your main.

Well, if someone would check up on at least SOME of the history, this would help countless people. Not everyone is a farmer. A lot of people need/want alternate accounts. I see nothing wrong with admins taking this on their selves, but it's up to you. Maybe a 100k price range for a transfer? So many possibilities. You have a good point, but that is a small one at that. :[
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
A more current post by Fish says that you can buy Qi at a reasonable rate instead of transferring or playing the games or using USD.

Originally Posted by Fish
You can buy 1 Qi for 15,000,000 TC

Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
If you want more qi on an account without playing games on it, buy it from the torishop. we're not making it transferable. That opens up its own small world of problems.
an official price for no-qi transfers
just something i was thinking about today:

as far as i'm aware, the no-qi transfer of items between users is essentially handled by bribing a TSA to manually transfer it. i feel this is problematic and inaccessible to most users because
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
ToriShop Admins
You're not supposed to know!

with the new(ish) tier system restricting some lower-qi users (even those with a lot of tc) from purchasing some of the more expensive and desirable items, i think that an official fee for a no-qi transfer would be a pretty good way to sink tc.

an example algorithm for calculating this fee:

math!

in theory, this would promote market activity and increase circulation of high-qi items while simultaneously sinking a sizeable sum of tc.

possible counterarguments:
  • it could potentially discourage the purchasing of qi.

however, i dont think that access to higher-qi items is the primary motive for purchasing qi. from my observations, at least, qi seems to be purchased primarily for the implied prestige and credibility that comes with playing a lot of games.

• it decreases the incentive to play more games

• potentially discourages purchasing no-qi items from the shop with USD

on the other hand,i dont think there is much overlap between the people who would be paying these fees and the people would buy no-qi items with usd

anyway, just a half-baked idea. i'm sure there are better reasons this hasn't already been implemented, but that's all i can think of

please shoot holes in my idea