ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by luis5178 View Post
Mods: I got experience on aikidobigdojo, spar, parkour and mushu

I´m 10th dan black belt

My life: My name is Luis, i got 17 years old and i like the dogs xD

I want join because this clan is so good !

Thank you for reading...

Read the first post.
Proud Council Member Of Origin

I´m 10th dan black belt

Thank you for reading...

Without wasting my time on explaining why... My vote is a NO
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I´m 10th dan black belt

Thank you for reading...

no there is nothing here for us to get to know you

my vote is NO
go read the first post and try again in 3 or more days
MaxPara's Application for the Origin Clan.
MaxPara's Application for Origin

Well, I've been obliged to apply to join the Origin clan and I feel honored to do so. My name is simply Max (hence the simple username MaxPara) and I'm basically your run-of-the-mill gaming nerd (Battlefeild, Skyrim, Huniepop- wait, what? ) who somehow got addicted to Toribash. I've found myself attracted to the game since seeing championship tourney gameplay and haven't put it down since.

Multiple sources have said that I am rather talented for a Blue Belt. I shrug it off, since I just play smart and train with people better than me. OpiKillsU, rank 444 (or so) has helped me escalate my skill to this level rather quickly.

Why would I want to join? I'll be brutally honest; the clan seems nice and dandy, the schedule limitations are minimal, and I think I'd be a wonderful helping hand joining in. On top of that, I think very highly of Origin, and have honestly never had a bad discussion with one. If you guys are really that chill, who wouldn't want to join?

My experience on Toribash has been mainly training and room clearing Judofrac. Translated, that means I am experienced in breaking instead of dismembering and putting me in it's offhanded twin, Judo, will vary my combat results majorly. Although I'm skilled, I do need to warm up to a new arena, and I do jump from room to room- gtboxing, judofrac, judo, greykido, aikido, even acrojoust to see if I can nab a awesome replay at times.

I will advise you, I'm a young highschool academiac who can get busy at times, so if I lay dormant for a week with little notice, I'm probably having tests or doing a project. I will still have alot of time for Toribash during the school year, but the summer will account for more than 75% of my playtime (in my opinion).

I'm probably going to be less skilled than the majority of the group for a little while, since my skills don't exactly align for ABD but I'll make sure to practice and rectify the lack of experience in that mod.

Thanks for stopping by and reading this. Really does mean alot, to be honest. I look forward to joining the ranks of Origin and getting some fight time with the best of the best. I'm not the most active forum visitor but now that I know it actually exists, I'll be checking in daily or so.

[Extras]
Located: Georgia, U.S.A.
Emails (I barely check): [email protected] , [email protected]
Steam: spekt0rz

disclaimer: This is my first time making a clan application form, at least for Toribash, so if I've made any errors in the publication of this, feel free to point them out or ask questions- I'll make sure to fix and reply as soon as humanly possible.

In case this isn't a joke- purple monkeys run wild in the red forest.
Originally Posted by MaxPara View Post

Well, I've been obliged to apply to join the Origin clan and I feel honored to do so. My name is simply Max (hence the simple username MaxPara) and I'm basically your run-of-the-mill gaming nerd (Battlefeild, Skyrim, Huniepop- wait, what? ) who somehow got addicted to Toribash. I've found myself attracted to the game since seeing championship tourney gameplay and haven't put it down since.

Multiple sources have said that I am rather talented for a Blue Belt. I shrug it off, since I just play smart and train with people better than me. OpiKillsU, rank 444 (or so) has helped me escalate my skill to this level rather quickly.

Why would I want to join? I'll be brutally honest; the clan seems nice and dandy, the schedule limitations are minimal, and I think I'd be a wonderful helping hand joining in. On top of that, I think very highly of Origin, and have honestly never had a bad discussion with one. If you guys are really that chill, who wouldn't want to join?

My experience on Toribash has been mainly training and room clearing Judofrac. Translated, that means I am experienced in breaking instead of dismembering and putting me in it's offhanded twin, Judo, will vary my combat results majorly. Although I'm skilled, I do need to warm up to a new arena, and I do jump from room to room- gtboxing, judofrac, judo, greykido, aikido, even acrojoust to see if I can nab a awesome replay at times.

I will advise you, I'm a young highschool academiac who can get busy at times, so if I lay dormant for a week with little notice, I'm probably having tests or doing a project. I will still have alot of time for Toribash during the school year, but the summer will account for more than 75% of my playtime (in my opinion).

I'm probably going to be less skilled than the majority of the group for a little while, since my skills don't exactly align for ABD but I'll make sure to practice and rectify the lack of experience in that mod.

Thanks for stopping by and reading this. Really does mean alot, to be honest. I look forward to joining the ranks of Origin and getting some fight time with the best of the best. I'm not the most active forum visitor but now that I know it actually exists, I'll be checking in daily or so.

[Extras]

disclaimer: This is my first time making a clan application form, at least for Toribash, so if I've made any errors in the publication of this, feel free to point them out or ask questions- I'll make sure to fix and reply as soon as humanly possible.

Damn, you app was good, and even has some fancy words i can't pronounce (cuz i live next to Mother Russia and vodka is better than english). I liked it, because you went straight to the point, giving all the answers why you want to join us.
As a first time of making an application form, it was surprisingly good.
I say YES
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
hmm i like the layout quite a bit you also included an okay amount of info but not that much and you where pretty good for a blue belt.... but still pretty good for a blue belt isn't the same as okay for a black belt

EDIT: from what dive and ggk said i think i will change my vote why i love long apps that take forever to read thats just me it is a good app and you and i think you would be a good fit as d3 said i change my vote

my vote is YES
Last edited by Karen; Jun 8, 2016 at 11:46 PM.
Originally Posted by cat4hbk View Post
hmm i like the layout quite a bit you also included an okay amount of info but not that much and you where pretty good for a blue belt.... but still pretty good for a blue belt isn't the same as okay for a black belt

my vote is neutral

I think he would be a great fit in the forums if his skills are not that impressive in-game. Of course he would need to work hard practising abd. But the app was decent, tbh one of the best this month (looking at the information given, plus applications the simplicity, no useless information).
Last edited by D3ive; Jun 8, 2016 at 10:22 PM.
F I L T H Y.
[Origin] Remember where you came from.
Originally Posted by MaxPara View Post

[Extras]

You read the first post and i genuinely enjoyed reading your application, and THAT IS rare.

I say YES, i am sure you would make a good member.

Also: you were fun to play with, and you seem like someone who would fit as some sort of council, and that is something we need more of(in my opinion).
-----
Originally Posted by D3ive View Post
I think he would be a great fit in the forums if his skills are not that impressive in-game. Of course he would need to work hard practising abd. But the app was decent, tbh one of the best this month (looking at the information given, plus applications the simplicity, no useless information).

Was going to reply to cat with this as well, i think Max would fit as a future council, or just as a somebody with administrative powers.
Last edited by TheGGK; Jun 8, 2016 at 10:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Proud Council Member Of Origin
well i changed my vote max you will be invited to origin shortly