Ranking
money, wish and disease immune
i could get drugs and bitches and get my own jet and expensive watches and a beachside crib and a yacht and i ain't catching no stds or od, the wish pill is for wishing not to die this week
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I kinda want flight, but wish is basically too good to not pick, so i'm going with disease immune (getting rid of my hypochondria for good), painproof (because fuck injuries) and wish (great for... pretty much everything). If nothing else, you can just spend a few wishes on a functional jetpack with unlimited fuel and mad skills at operating it. :v (and painproof should allow you to survive the inevitable crashes)
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I'd take all of them because I want to die.

Wish pill, obviously.
Disease pill because my immune system is a shattered mess and that would actually be useful.
Future pill I guess. In conjunction with the wish pill you could break time, so yeah.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
first take the drug pill, then all other pills without side effects

this is without a doubt the best possible thing you can do and even if the loophole doesn't work you'll have had some fun. spontaneous combustion isn't as bad as being slowly burnt alive if you think about it

you can also take the future pill first to see if this is gonna work, and as a last resort, the wish pill to wish you never took any pill
Last edited by Slau; Jan 2, 2018 at 08:39 PM.
i changed my mind, i want the painproof pill, wish pill and disease immune pill then im gonna wish to be fire proof then ill take all the other pills too because then if i spontaneously combust ill be ok because im fireproof and ill just have all the abilities

haha i win
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
after discussing it with my subordinates we came to the conclusion that wish pill is just too powerful so ive decided to remove it its fucking gone

now that its gone, what would u choose
taking the future plus xray pills to find out the formula of the as of now discontinued wish pill
Death Pill, Would use it in a way for good hopefully and get rid of bad people and hope it doesn't cause mayhem.
Money PIll for my gaming hobbies or drug pill so I could chill out all the time hahaha
I'm not very active on Toribash but still love to play from time to time, this game is great!