Toribash
Originally Posted by Rouxster View Post
[!] Charism- You're being reviewed by the Council. Feel free to seek out our Council members for some extra ingame testing.

I played a lot of games with monkeyishi this is ok for test?
NO TITLE
[-] Charism- Your application has been denied. We feel you haven't developed the right attitude towards joining this org and need to work on sharpening your skills and style further. The manner in which you present your application is key; yours seemed rushed and somewhat arrogant. I'm confident you will grow and mature over time, so feel free to send in another application when you think you're ready.
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
Main Account Name: Athin, some might recognize me I used to be here and was a teacher in the past!

Current Belt: 10th Dan

Clan History: I used to be in a few clans here and there but I stopped playing for a while and I have been in Liquor for a few years now.

How I Rate My Aikido Skills from 1 to 5 (5 is best): Probably about a 4, I consider myself good, a little rusty, but there's always room for improvement!

Describe My Aikido Play Style (3-5 sentences): I am more of a defensive player. I let them flail around and kick, lift, whatever they want to do. I usually just play defensive, wait for a time to strike, and work my way into a nice grapple. I am more fond of suplexes and sweeps personally.

Why I Want to Join Team Aikido (3-5 sentences): I want to join Team Aikido because I love having a group of individuals who I can get to know, play with, and really all help each other out and learn. I think it would be nice to be in an Organization that can really help improve my skills and take me to the next level in aikido. I also miss making some good buddies and having friends to play this wonderful mod with. I also think I would be a good addition because I can help with the activity and maybe work my way up to teaching guys how to improve their skills!

Type an X in brackets if you agree to the following:
[X] I have reviewed Team Aikido's Knowledge Base and reached a basic understanding of Aikido Principles and Techniques.
[X] I agree that if accepted, I will be an active and contributing member of Team Aikido through posting in Chat, Replay, and Knowledge Base threads.
[X] I agree as a new member, I will read the Original Post of each thread before posting in that thread.
[X] I agree to represent the Aikido Team in the Toribash community, and to never shovel in a competitive multiplayer match, duel, or tourney.

Sign Here: Athin

Excuse my replays I am a bit rusty and tried to get them together as quick as I could because I am so excited to re-apply!

(Also note my aikido punch replay there are no tweaks to the mod, it was a public greykido server :P)
Attached Files
aikido punch.rpl (41.0 KB, 2 views)
nice suplex.rpl (52.0 KB, 3 views)
aikido reverse.rpl (46.7 KB, 3 views)
another clean suplex.rpl (41.2 KB, 2 views)
reverse.rpl (71.0 KB, 2 views)
[!] Athin- You're being reviewed by the Council. Try to meet some of our council members ingame so we can get to know you better.
[+] Athin- You've been accepted into Team Aikido. Feel free to post around our forum and be sure to subscribe to it!
[-] Diamond- Your application has been rejected. Please follow the format in the OP.