ES Recruitment Drive
Happy February 22nd
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Happy 24th of February!

Also welcome Code. Tribe now has a solid enough br memberbase that we enter br events, right?

Also also lemme know if you're in the discord and I'll hook you up with perms etc.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Happy 24th of February!

Also welcome Code. Tribe now has a solid enough br memberbase that we enter br events, right?

Also also lemme know if you're in the discord and I'll hook you up with perms etc.

I won last year BR Championship and im not even BR...
~ [Tribe]Shade ~
Originally Posted by Shade View Post

alguem br?
She/They

Originally Posted by Shade View Post

kk eae men
gud job
iirc the br championship final was between 2 non-br guys
shade and bacalhau (?)
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
iirc the br championship final was between 2 non-br guys
shade and bacalhau (?)

I won 4-0... It was close!!!