Toribash
Original Post
[Tex] Doodlebops head
That show is freaky as shit. If your kid watches that they're probably gonna turn into a serial killer or something. Like wtf.

This is that blue doodlebop without the makeup on:

Beware

Beware Less!

LOLJK But seriously, just wanted to make a nostalgia texture since its been a good while. I havent draweded anything in like a year as usual.

Programs used: Painter 10
Last edited by Jebus; Sep 15, 2016 at 02:44 AM.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
my BB!

needs some touch ups but nice colors like ussual

nostalgia AF

make a co draw with me
I still take texture requests for usd
That's dope. I'd suggest making it a bit lighter though, it seems like it would be kinda hard to see all those great details in game with it being that dark :P Also I'd suggest putting a watermark on the head lol, unless you are planning on making this free. (Please don't make it free, I wanna buy this XD)
you're on thin ice, pal
Damn... Jebus back at it again. So sick.

But what bugs me a little is that the Face has so much detail that the rest seems very neglected.

Theres a little Seem in the middle, and the Teeth aren't going well with Symmetry here imo. But great work!
JJJJJEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
I mean, hello.
Nice to see you back in the game, really.
The texture is better than good, though it is not that nice as your older works.
As Flux mentioned, there is a seam at the middle, and it also split the nose. I can't know, maybe it is meant to be this, but my taste doesnt accept split noses and i think that its wrong.
Oh yes also teeth, the character needs some more.
Generally, i like the head, it is very close to fit my style.

Supported
Originally Posted by Calamity View Post
my BB!

needs some touch ups but nice colors like ussual

nostalgia AF

make a co draw with me

Iunno about co drawing m8

Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
That's dope. I'd suggest making it a bit lighter though, it seems like it would be kinda hard to see all those great details in game with it being that dark :P Also I'd suggest putting a watermark on the head lol, unless you are planning on making this free. (Please don't make it free, I wanna buy this XD)

Might be your monitor, its kinda wicked bright on mine already.
I forgot about watermarks, I doubt it's necessary.

Originally Posted by Fluxorious View Post
Damn... Jebus back at it again. So sick.

But what bugs me a little is that the Face has so much detail that the rest seems very neglected.

Theres a little Seem in the middle, and the Teeth aren't going well with Symmetry here imo. But great work!

The face is the only fun part, the rest makes you want to die.

Originally Posted by Thor View Post
JJJJJEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
I mean, hello.
Nice to see you back in the game, really.
The texture is better than good, though it is not that nice as your older works.
As Flux mentioned, there is a seam at the middle, and it also split the nose. I can't know, maybe it is meant to be this, but my taste doesnt accept split noses and i think that its wrong.
Oh yes also teeth, the character needs some more.
Generally, i like the head, it is very close to fit my style.

Supported

Ya it aint great. I like the split nose though. I didnt even notice the seam cuz im stoopid. It'll all get fixed and beautified in due time, have faith my son.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.

Finally did a bit more to it. Iunno how to feel.
I'm so bored of it though so I'm not changing shit anymore.
Should tell you something very obvious 'bout smoothness.

Even though 1024x512 is much more comfortable for mapping, you'd better scale it to 512x512 and edit whats wrong.
1024x512 will be 'autochanged' to 512x512 when uploaded ingame and therefore the image will sure lose in quality.
I like everything except for the back, the yellow is just disgusting looking ingame and doesn't really fit with the head.
Originally Posted by Thor View Post
Should tell you something very obvious 'bout smoothness.

Even though 1024x512 is much more comfortable for mapping, you'd better scale it to 512x512 and edit whats wrong.
1024x512 will be 'autochanged' to 512x512 when uploaded ingame and therefore the image will sure lose in quality.

@thor the quality loss between 1024x512 is the game itself
its not programed to use a high PPI(pixel per inch)
also the reason its good for mapping is becuase the game stretchs the texture ingame back out to about 1024x512 based off the UV mapping to the sphere

also i agree the yellow thing is alittle out of place but otherwise i think the scar has fantastic detail
I still take texture requests for usd