ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[REL] Go down the building parkour
Hello, this is my 2nd ever created mod I put a lot of effort in it and I hope you guys like it, it's a parkour where you basically try and get down to the floor using the multiple obstacles located on the buildings.
Please post your suggestions to make the mod better and your personal opinion is very welcome.

pictures of mod(big pictures)

EDIT: Fixed the friction of the first building
Feel free to post replays in this thread it would put a smile on my face.
Attached Files
leb-buildingparkour1.tbm (21.7 KB, 197 views)
Last edited by LeB3ast; Sep 10, 2014 at 05:10 PM.
hi
Nice parkour map leb3ast! i may download it and try it. keep doing parkours you are very talented. Good job.
By the way, 8/10

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
its nice add like a swing cause its a long way down and you need something to slow you down tho ''swing'' may not be the word just think
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
You can use the balconies to help you down but yea you're probably right I'm gonna add a sort of electric pole on the upper part of the bridge
Also thanks to both of you.
Emile and I have made a parkourish spar replay I'll upload it soon
hi
Ok leb3ast. But i will make a replay in this map in free play, because i did a lot of wrong steps when i was parkouring. I went down in a very bad way.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by begotten View Post
The idea was nice, but it all seems too little compared to players size.

Yea I agree that the the buildings are small although making bigger buildings reduced the detail and fun you can add to the map in fact I almost reached the object limit, I was somewhere around 105 ish.
hi
Best thing about this mod is not only can you go down but using the windows can climb back up or jump onto the opposite wall and back to gain height etc... I'm not skilled enough to do it but its cool nonetheless that people can actually do it.
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18
Originally Posted by jmoran98 View Post
Best thing about this mod is not only can you go down but using the windows can climb back up or jump onto the opposite wall and back to gain height etc... I'm not skilled enough to do it but its cool nonetheless that people can actually do it.

Thanks for the positive feedback

Originally Posted by TraxrInfo View Post
I can't even go up that tiny slope in the first building D:

Keep trying don't give up
Last edited by LeB3ast; Sep 10, 2014 at 05:10 PM.
hi