Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I have horrible ping (150 with just me, 200 with another person, and my highest record of 30k when people watch vids) preventing me from reacting to anything so I have to predict what my enemies do which never really goes very well. I have horrible reading abilities so that idea is thrown out the window but I guess I'm doing pretty well considering I won a bit more than half of my games. So yeah, when I get into the rankeds, I'll never be able to rank up at all.

Not to put you down, but basically you can't play ranked with that internet. Just don't bother with ranked until something changes.

It's not worth ruining yourself over
Hax carry me to diamond pls lol. Anyway I think I'll get back into ranked. It'd be cool to hit plat this season. I feel like I've been playing waaaaay better recently.
The All Mighty Penguin Ruler
I usually don't brag, since I'm nowhere close to being a very good player, but jesus christ, I am pretty sure that this was my best match ever. Never knew I could actually carry my entire team as a support. The whole team was just horrible. At one point my result was 2/0/8 while team result was 10:21 (10/10 kill participation). Every single lane lost including bot, because my adc was just horrible at farming. However, once we hit six I managed to catch varus off guard a few times and earn a few kills for myself and jinx. That eventually led to a drake.

We were losing by 20 kills at one point of the game...Yup, 20. Our talon was 1/7, Jax 1/6, Eve was feeding but had some kills and assists that she collected in bot lane. In addition to that Talon and Eve kept going solo. She also didn't manage to smite drake in a 1v3 situation. Lee dashed in, smited it and got away...I don't even know how we managed to win this game, maybe our team comp was slightly stronger than theirs. But geez, the flash>E>Q>R plays I was making on varus and lb. A good match like this one comes once in a lifetime.

So yeah, everything is possible.

Hashtag believe. #BELIEVE.

Dem stats

Last edited by Kristis133; Apr 7, 2014 at 08:25 PM.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

streaming live URF

if you guys wanna watch

edit: Working out kinks with my streaming device, had a lot of good runs, flawless games. I have them saved on my computer, but it refused to stream, even when it said it was.
I have it working now, but I'm off too work. I'll post here again when I get it up and going tomorrow afternoon.
Last edited by Hacks; Apr 8, 2014 at 02:37 AM.
Originally Posted by Kristis133 View Post
*things kris does*

Well... I won a game with 3 fps for the entire 2nd half of the game

and Fizz disconnected 2/3 of the way in :v
FIRED UP
Calling out the Diamonds/Platinums/Golds

Viktor: What's the word.

I just purchased him, been waiting for him to go on sale. I'm following this guide since he seems to really know and love his Viktor-

What's the deal with my main man Viktor? He seems incredibly difficult to manipulate, and I know his laser has a visual glitch, but how can one Viktor successfully? What's the best way going about practicing him? Who should I absolutely not pick Viktor against? Etc.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Viktor is a lane bully with consistent poke at below average range, and relatively high poke with lower consistency at above average range. He can function as a poke champ or as a dot champ depending on his skill path and itemization.

Problem with him is that he's pretty shit stat-wise to balance his starting item advantage. However, that item falls off hard and his stats never catch up to compensate for it. Combined with overall poor range and poor scaling on his spells, Viktor falls off hard by the end of the game, usually degrading into a half-support, half-poke ap mid.

Basically, you should play him against people you can safely harass with little risk of retaliation. He does fairly well against Orianna and Akali in early laning if you prioritize Q, and he can deal with most people in laning phase to a standstill if you prioritize E. However, he really has no place in any lane, as much as it pains me to say it. His range is just too short and his scaling is just too low to justify playing him. He had a 100% win rate in challenger for 3 games in the start of the season as a counterpick to Orianna. Other than that, I haven't seen much success on him other than getting really good at the laser and shutting people down with it.

TBH, I'd wait for his revamp. Supposedly they're going to let Viktor get two upgrades on his augment, which would make the item viable and let him scale into late game. Red and Blue are the only good augments right now, so they will likely buff yellow as well. Either way, right now he needs red aug to keep up with damage, but he needs blue aug to make his gravity field anything other than a disengage tool and for the cd.

They could possibly make Viktors augment be his trinket, like they did with rengar's necklace, and let that stat removal from the item give them a reason to buff his range and base defensive stats to let him become a potent duelist and lane bully who becomes a consistent dot mage weaker than ryze in the late game but with more support capabilities.

I would prefer the latter option, as he was designed to fit the season 2 meta more than the current meta, and his skill set is sorely outclassed because of it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

Vandal Twitch got his shades baaaack

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.