ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Human nature
We are born with voices, but use our fists instead. The only thing that separates us from animal is that animals fight to be superior, while we think of eachother as equals. Tell me, though, why do people fight to solve issues, when it can be solved through conversation?
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Because brute force is easier than the diplomatic approach.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
How so? Producing sound with our vocal chords doesn't need as much energy as it does to swing a punch.
That guy named Poppo
Swinging a punch is easier than suavely charming someone.
Not exactly 'charming' someone, but agreeing to something. That is quite easy to do, but then again, people would rather pull a knife out and stab someone, rather than come to an agreement.
That guy named Poppo
Exactly why I'm disgusted in humanity.
That is the attitude that causes bad things. By saying that, you mean there is very little chance that humanity can be fully civilized once again. Think positive, and believe that you can make a difference.
That guy named Poppo
There is no hope for america. Yugolsavia started printing money too; next thing ya know, their entire country fell apart.

But the rest of the world has hope.
There is always hope, anywhere in the world, people just have to try to make a difference instead of reducing the human's reputation to nil.
That guy named Poppo