Toribash
My casual speed is around 120 WPM but if I get those tests with preset words I get around 99-105

Could probably do a bit higher but was ok with this.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Super Moderator, Event Squad, Market Squad. If you have any questions shoot me a PM!
I've always had a pretty slow typing speed of around 30-50 until this year, when I started learning to touch-type. I'm 21. In only about a week's time I shot up to around 80WPM and going higher. And I also don't need to look at the keyboard anymore. It's been really good for my self-confidence and ability to do stuff like programming and playing multiplayer games without having to constantly look away from the screen

Just did the test and got around 79. Maybe i need to practice more! I really like using Typeracer and Keybr (for learning unusual key sequences)
Last edited by SlyBash; Dec 27, 2018 at 10:17 PM.

I just woke up some time ago, first time I've been using my keyboard today
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
i like typeracer and typing.com
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn

Funny to see how I type faster in portuguese than in english. Both results were my first attempt in each language. (english left/portuguese right)
i reckon that i type faster but with preset words its a bit weird as you have to read them and sometimes im typing faster than i can read the words