Toribash
Hi guys, here's a short spar that I did with Rolandman.
Need a cnc if possible.
Attached Files
rolandspar.rpl (744.0 KB, 11 views)
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Nice movements, did pretty well.
I liked the beginning run and punches, only thing was that they looked a little unrealistic.
The following part flowed pretty well, but the gap was pretty long.
Jump kick was awkward, but you controlled it pretty well. The single kick could've been changed to a quick double kick.
Final ko was pretty nice on your part, but it looked a little weak.
Not bad.

I was working on something for the Opener challenge, I was pretty bored.
Attached Files
5602.rpl (207.0 KB, 9 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
hello.
nice replay dscigs you should finnish it.
Well i am trying to be better at madman and this is what i made
Attached Files
over you.rpl (93.6 KB, 12 views)
Wow, this thread exploded :o I don't think cnc on all replays is possible with this activity.
(Since people don't want to write cnc for the guy above every time they post.)
I try watching everything though, and I just wanted to say that Gonza, keeping that sudden move with the arm in the end was a good choice :3 It adds a final feel to the replay that's great and builds on it being so simple and clean.
PM me with any and all questions
Still sorry about the amount of replays I posted, I'm still working on Neon Black, almost done with it, I can't seem to get the split to have any more dms without hacking it sooo I'll just have to live with a single dm split and a decap
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Well Gonza, that was pretty damn cool.
Not a fan of the opener but then you continue it nicely with that nice spin. Combination of the backkick plus dat knee kick boom was great, looked lovely to be honest.

BTW here's a spar that i did with Diatie
Attached Files
Diatiespar.rpl (944.3 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by 17april; Jun 30, 2013 at 07:13 PM.
Diatie and I have tried sparing twice and they've looked amazing both times, but the first time his computer overheated and shut off, and the second time he had to leave mid way through
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Originally Posted by 17april View Post
Well Gonza, that was pretty damn cool.
Not a fan of the opener but then you continue it nicely with that nice spin. Combination of the backkick plus dat knee kick boom was great, looked lovely to be honest.

BTW here's a spar that i did with Diatie

That was a nice spar. You stayed on your feet but your body was often in an angled position which was kinda weird :P
Last spin into the pose looked really nice though ^^

Here's a spar I did with Rajere. Contructive criticism would make my day :3
Attached Files
Spar Rajere Asalami Laykum.rpl (709.0 KB, 8 views)
PM me with any and all questions
Hi Hatt.
Ah Btw that spar from your side was kinda amazing, there's no really big flaws that I can see so I'll critique the small things.
Well, The opener that you did there was actually kinda unique and lovely, the jump byitself should be awkward, but I liked how you did a fronflip so your jump didint look awkward at all. Then you balanced yourself nicely. The kick after that was to be honest really cool, the punch that you did after that was nice, but idk, it seems like you're too close each other, looked mess a bit, just a little bit. I liked things that u did after it, the jump was okay and the lil run that u did there was kinda nice, Its always hard to do a run in the middle of spar. The little cork looked amazing though. Jump that u did after that was nice but atually I never really like that kinda of jump to be honest, didin't look realistic for me. Things that u did after that was again really nice though, but at frame 260, I can see your movement was weird, even after that you can recover it nicely.
Ko was nice for my taste.
Good job Hatt, I liked the spar a lot.

Well btw I just maek this self spar. I tried to be better at balance and stayed on my feet.
Attached Files
17april- SS - Twins.rpl (503.6 KB, 8 views)
nice self spar april.
I know that i suck with the CnC but maybe you can do other run with uke or an opener.
Just that