ES Recruitment Drive
3 hours left.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
It's time out! Sent head to Dae67

Edit: I'm waiting for Dae online.
Last edited by Chris; Mar 15, 2012 at 10:06 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Yea I know I putted wrong spell title. I can't change title to [A]. It's stuck.

I'm very sorry.
For your records...

You've sent 40000 toricredits to Chris
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
/Closed

When I would like to reopen and post next new head texture later.