Toribash
The ones who where in this clan will always be my friends and our friends so dont worry pntdexter.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
Pnt there's no reason for us not to be friends. Sure you left RWl right after I gave it to you, and then left L again but it's all good homie.
well RWl...... i revived it and its running well now. so i did my job there. legion was because we were falling apart.

/invade
Are u giving up, or there will be 'skeleton crew' that will try to refresh and revive this clan? If there is some hope of revival and there are still ppl here that want to keep Legion alive I think that Piratez members will help u in some way.
Well I guess thats cool. it looks like im coming back.
Matt: Regained LeaderShip
Currently rebuilding reestaiblishment.
anyhelp would be nice.
Also: i couldent leave legion behind.
Im addicted to this clan and to loyal to give up. im here
Last edited by Matt_old; Jul 25, 2010 at 11:31 AM.
...................Unibash Teacher...................
/invade

One-man-army :} Ok.
What about StelarGod, is he still in? he seams like a dude who doesn't want this clan to fall.
I'm thinking how to turn attention to Leagion now. I noticed that ppl like Rift (the comic I'm making) so this could be one thing where we can do something, some kind of promotion, banner that u can put in the recruiting thread that is assuring the legion showing in Rift. But, there is a catch, I'm doing the comic slow these days and ppl have no patience to wait for their showing.
So, we need some event. Something on the forum and in game.
Are u trying with recruitment rooms? There is a part of ppl that are becoming the 3-5 th dan and are clan less.
*Epic music plays*
I'm back!
I told Matt I wouldn't leave him, and I haven't yet!
replays | some club for me
11:41 - Larfen: Weed is tight
well, thats cool. never met you vaati. since legion is still going, put me on perma allie