Toribash
I think this is a good idea. I'm going to start getting the 20 QI for the bank now. everyone donate your items/tc to this account please. This would be very helpful, and no donation is too low.
Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
\/

Alright topic: Should we start an item shop?

if I get in I'd be happy to run this ^^
Better than u at judo
Also, a decision has been reached on tofast4u2, He will be accepted as a trainee member, and act as a real one. After 3 days, we will look back, and see if we want him in. This is a new strategy I'm trying, your comments, everyone? Also, we may also be making a texture shop, so post ideas of that.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Please read the app format, and fill it out if you wish to apply. You cannot be a co-leader, as all spots have been taken.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Sup Nameless. I'll give an item to the bank soon. May I have an alliance though?
-----
Sent.
Last edited by Course; Apr 16, 2011 at 09:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
About mig33, even if you apply or not. A big NO for you.

tofast4u2, poor application, you doesn't look like you're active. Also replays were stiff, the only one with real destructiveness was in a so low dismember hold that you touched the ground and your arm completely dm'd.
:^)
It appears that we will skip the testing process. You have been denied.
Also, course, sure, single allies.
#Magnus - #Sigma
wait, nameless, on the app, add if they want to be tested or not. if no. we judge by app and replays, if yes we judge by app and fighting on mp.
:^)