Toribash
Alright, who else thinks we should just call it quits? I'm edging towards going back to [a], but I'm not going to give up on you guys, and leave you leaderless. What you guys say, goes.

EDIT: Glitch has left, and applied for [clan]. If no one objects, I'll be heading back to [a]. If someone does, we can still attempt to keep this together, but I don't know how much longer we can.
Last edited by Nameless; May 8, 2011 at 12:18 AM.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Well it looks like the end of this one but it was fun good luck everyone, I hope we will meet again.

Originally Posted by box View Post
Well. . . SyN is recruiting. :v

Not to steal your members or anything, Nameless. . .

Box I would love to join, I will post an application as soon as I can.
Training in the mountains
Originally Posted by Shenyan View Post
Box I would love to join, I will post an application as soon as I can.

That'd be great, Nameless told me that you're a cool person. :>
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Well, I guess that signals the end of this clan. It's been great, guys, and maybe some other time we can try again, with more members, and more activity. But, until then, bye. I'll leave this open for you guys to say what you think, those who haven't already left, that is.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Originally Posted by Nameless View Post
Well, I guess that signals the end of this clan. It's been great, guys, and maybe some other time we can try again, with more members, and more activity. But, until then, bye. I'll leave this open for you guys to say what you think, those who haven't already left, that is.

Sorry, I kind of stole your leader. . . D:
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Yeah, I'm going to be a super-active ally on [SyN], so I'll still talk to you, from time to time. No worries, box, this clan is dying, and I'm happy that my members can find a good place to go, and all.
#Magnus - #Sigma