ES Recruitment Drive
iphones build quality and reliability is always a strong point in the argument. got friends with it and they swear by theirs.
but iphones are so... like... normal now...
they dont look particurly amazing or different anymore.

Depending on price, Galaxy S2 is winning, the only down side to me is that its maybe TOO big... and everything easier on iPhone seeing as everyone has one...

Originally Posted by Toast View Post
If you are willing to wait until January I would suggest that you get the new Iphone 5.

january :|
Then theyl release the new other phone the next july, and then again and again and again. same with PC's, its not possible to keep up.

its more likely to be the 4gs or something though then, which is the same just faster... boring.
its too soon for the 5
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Another thing about the iPhone... everyone DOES have one. It makes it easier for things like borrowing a charger, texting looks the same, some apps work where you can communicate with other iPhones...

Its just a big benefit once you already have one.
They are moving quite fast and it seems like they are doing about 2 phones a year, the 5g and then there will be the 5gs. They will be adding new small features each time but they simply can not keep up. They are running out of new things that they can do (I assume they are). Now all phones do the exact same thing, and you just have to look at you are planning on using the phone for.
If you are an apple user I say that is the way to go. Also similar to what Bloob said there is an app that is now out that is essentially Black Berry Messenger. I dont know the name but my friend as it.

Personally I think you should wait but keep on looking at your options.
Originally Posted by Bloob View Post
iPhone4.

-utilities
-games
-you will never be bored
-decent connection
-great service
-if you have a mac, connection to your computer

WHAT DOESNT IT DO??!?!?!!?

hi matthew

You can totally do all that stuff on the Galaxy... :I
Considered the new HTC's

decided i dont like them.
they all look the same.
and are boring.
The thing about the HTC's is that people make the applications creating a massive amount of free stuff. Some is actually really cool but the rest is junk. They are more like a knockoff of the Iphone. It really just comes down to weather you like the layout of the Iphone and its applications or if you like a different look that does the same thing but with more junk and for less.
I'd suggest you wait < a month and get the evo 3d. It has a bigger battery and faster cpu than its predecessor(evo 4g) and also capable of displaying and taking 3d pictures and video. For sprint only, though and it should be out some time around now.

I'm not going to comment on whether to get iOS or Android, too biased. I'm guessing though that an iphone would be better if you got a cheap android and not the best of the best because of how fragmented the hardware is of android devices apps may or may not work at full speed. An iPhone though will run any app at the same speed of any other iphone owner. While of course, a new android phone will be faster and better than an iphone, an old one might not be able to run some apps.
Last edited by isaac; May 22, 2011 at 05:12 AM.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
That evo looks ridiculously cool, even if i dont care about 3D, its just... awesome
Definatly gna look at it
LG Swift 2X is also nice or LG Optimus Black..
Motorola Droid 3 and Droid X2 are good too but not released yet. Both have QWERTY keyboard.
Last edited by Kondi123PL; May 22, 2011 at 05:27 PM.