ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[HUNG] A new clan is setting...
Formed by AMB, Visnus and Paukku. This european clan aims for the amazing art of wushu, it will be starting very soon and we will like to have more members onboard. The name came because me (AMB) and Visnus are Hung Gar chinese boxing players in the real life. We would like to hear from you, and you can find us at wushu anyday from now on.

Thanx for your time!

Alex (AMB)
cna a jnoi cuz imma verry cul dude !!!!!!!111!
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am a fag. This is spam.

Hamade, a bit out of line if you're saying his topic fails. If you're just mocking Stalin, then I'm fine with it.

Also, I like this clan because it can spell properly and use proper English. Atop that, he PMed me with a genuine question, politely. It's the little things that count.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post
Hamade, a bit out of line if you're saying his topic fails. If you're just mocking Stalin, then I'm fine with it.

Also, I like this clan because it can spell properly and use proper English. Atop that, he PMed me with a genuine question, politely. It's the little things that count.

I say that on every topic that doesnt follow the rules. And yes I like it. The members seem fine. But still not following the rules makes your clan fail. Hence I said fail ;).

Also yeah stalin fails BAD!
Last edited by Hamade; Apr 5, 2008 at 11:55 AM.
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Originally Posted by ManBreakfast View Post

that made laugh

Good luck with your clan!
<3 Toribash!