Toribash
Original Post
Hello there!
Hello everyone,

I have recently come back from about a 2 year vacation from this game (ahaha) but decided to recently pick it up again. I use to own a clan back in the day (Clan 1336.9). But anyway I'm a 3rd Dan Blackbelt and I'm interested in joining a clan or at least being apart of a group that plays games daily. I find it difficult to find populated rooms with a mix of good game type and skilled players (cant seem to find where all you guys on the forums are playing at). I enjoy Judo and Akido, so if there is a private room you guys are all hiding out in, hit me up.

I'm often just chillen out in Quick Akido rooms, catch me there.
Last edited by Amadou; Aug 3, 2011 at 05:19 AM.
Well, I would suggest bleu, but that would be silly. How about joining my clan, Renegade Demons? Also, this isn't the place to be asking for a clan.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
uhhh don't ask it here
ya should ask it on the rapid threads >_>
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
yea bro this is not the place to post about you joining a clan but yea i would say try bleu first
R.i.p. white lotus(proud co-leader of icof
Originally Posted by Alan
Regarding "i need a clan" threads.

You can use the Recruitment center so, do not use this board to post a useless thread begging for people to let you in their clans, use the recruitment centers and look for yourself.

Just so you know.
Most likely a reminder. (But yes, slight back seat moderation with no "dont do dis or u wil be banned" intended)
About 1336.9: I can only give you the link to your old clan board, but I don't know what happened to it exactly: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=205
Just so you know.

About joining a new clan: Do what Alan suggests in his thread or you could try to send a PM to some of your old clan mates in case you still know some names and ask them in what clans they are and probably join one of those too.
Another way would be to go ingame and play with some guys and see who you like etc.

About BLEU: Isn't BLEU just for new guys below some certain belt? Also, since he already managed to lead a clan I think he doesn't need to join BLEU ;)

On a side note: Quoting posts as advice is in no way backseat moderation. Telling someone that he is breaking a rule is backseat moderation.