(To be completed)

Rules:
  • No trolling / flaming
  • Be respectful
  • Have good sportsmanship
  • No sh*t talking
  • ...And most of all have FUN!

Clan Description
The clan was formed by me and a few friends who play various games together (ie. WoW, Counter-Strike Source). We were searching the internet one day and came across this game and shortly after playing it we were hooked. We decided to take this game seriously and formed a Clan. The clan being 1336.9 (For those of you that get the little non-hilarious joke of just being too good to be 1337, Congrats :P). Anyways we are a fun and active Clan that is looking for some MATURE members to come and play with us on ventrilo. We mainly play Judo and pariticipate in as many tourneys as we can. For those of you that know Masterj05h he is a good friend of ours and often plays with us. If you are intrested in joining 1336.9 please see the application info below. If you are just intrested in playing with us or getting to know us better then you will find us in room 1336 or just look for the description 1336 Clan Server. PS: If you would like to join us on vent to chill out, play some toribash or what-not just PM me and i will give you the Ventrilo info.

For those of you have no idea what Ventrilo is, it's a VOIP program.

Application
Required: *

*Belt: (Minimum Black Belt)
*Why you want to join:
*Previous Clans:

Current Members:
Leader
Amadou
Co-Leaders
ballsworth
Members
Sourdice

This is my first Clan DSC post so please give me a break if i have made some errors somewhere but feel free to let me know!
Last edited by Amadou; Nov 1, 2008 at 06:10 AM.
Originally Posted by Hero- View Post
You already have a clan forums. Use It.
http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=205

They already do. Well, the leader does. But regularly.
It makes me wonder..
You guys have a board, you don't need a DSC.

That is for clans that have not been made official yet.