Toribash
View Poll Results: new name change. leave as is or new name.
Bomb Squad
7 Votes / 25.93%
The Bomb Squad
20 Votes / 74.07%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

The thing about bombs is that they explode and then they're gone... But you can always make new bombs!

Bombs Away guys, I wish you the best of luck with this revival!
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
Bomb
I am sending some players who I know to be good fighters and nice guys to the Recruitment Thread.

I would like to see you all look into any new applicants.
Find them in-game and give your opinions.

If we have any members who would like to become full time Recruiters, please let me know.

Boerhae, sorry I mean Officer Boerhae sir,
Thanks for your good wishes.
Good luck with your new clan from all of us as well.

Bombs Away!
Originally Posted by Dionysis View Post
I am sending some players who I know to be good fighters and nice guys to the Recruitment Thread.

I would like to see you all look into any new applicants.
Find them in-game and give your opinions.

If we have any members who would like to become full time Recruiters, please let me know.

Boerhae, sorry I mean Officer Boerhae sir,
Thanks for your good wishes.
Good luck with your new clan from all of us as well.

Bombs Away!

If you can list a few of the names tat you sent the thread to that would be great. That way we can look at them individually for now. One more thing, we need to get some recruiters in the clan.
Originally Posted by Skeez88 View Post
If you can list a few of the names tat you sent the thread to that would be great. That way we can look at them individually for now. One more thing, we need to get some recruiters in the clan.

I'll be up for recruiting on wednesday. Wont be ingame until then.
This is a signature...
Hi Guys! I was kicked from the clan when Sled quit and bomb started falling , but i'm back now.
Let us fight on!
"and then the small boy left a small trail of urine as he hurried off into the sunset"~firebolty
1bcb3
Glad to have you back!
We are going to rebuild this clan better than ever.

PM me your Skype Username so you can get in the text chat with us.

Bombs Away!
Hello
Hi I'm a new member of Bomb.I am very active in game, but not really on the fourms.i love anime and video games. I am also a competitive player in smash bros. I have a tournament to go tomorrow so I will be on late. But thank you all for inviting me to Bomb and I will help you guys be the best clan ever.
Glacial Night
Awesome. Welcome to the clan GlayGlay. Currently we are working out clan difficulties but soon enough your new clan will be all sorted out. Btw what's your name again?
This is a signature...
Welcome to the clan Glay! I am Dj nice to meet you :3 We are fixing up some things but everything will go back to the way it was
~Dj
I am just an icon livin'