Toribash
Original Post
Read this.
Okay, we have 7 members. As long as these 7 members stay and don't leave, we'll do fine.

For now, I'm making Screaam a leader, then we need to sort out who's main leader.

In the end I think there shouldn't be leaders and members, but everyone is the same. Since we have so few members and 5/7 of the members would be leaders, I think everyone should be a "leader", get the same privileges etc. But still maybe still have a main leader. Everyone except Ba11ey already has the server pass, I make members owner on irc anyway. I also don't think we sohlud recruit any more, just have us 7. Discuss this idea.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
Communist approach?
:D
Probably, but it seems the best option to me, and I like the idea.
work it harder make it better do it faster makes us stronger more than ever hour after our work is never over
A0Xr I actually disagree, 7 member if 3 are leader and the rest are recruiters we can be able to grow faster I believe. First of all the persons who stuck with us the most and try to get a lot done shall be leader ranked like Screaam. Second of all if everybody has the same rights they can all screw up the entire clan and other clans can send people here to infiltrate D: <------- lololol Doom Scene
<Hamster> I need a towel
<Hamster> ._.
Well,Hamade it seems like you want me to be a leader maby main or not?Or then i understood this wrong?
CHEEZBURGER? o.O
Hamade you have a good point, little exaggerated maybe, but I guess I agree.
is this the right place to post ? anyways we need more people not just 7 i think more then 7. i mah recruit 3 members average belt will be 3 to 6th dans >_>