ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
The instrument thread.
This is the place to post what instrument you own, what your thinking of buying, you dream of owning and... anything else insterment related.

I play guitar and I own a Epiphone "goth" G400 (Its like a Gibson SG) and Ive always wanted to own one of these.
Last edited by C0XY; Jan 19, 2009 at 08:19 AM.
[o]
I own a Selmer Clarinet, A Yamaha Synthesizer, A Casio C-100 Electric piano, And a cheapy beginner guitar. ;P
I want to own a steinway upright, or a midi player piano, or a Gibson SG,
<Hanz0> Crush his hopes and dreams in the palm or your hand.Doitdoitdoit ;D
[RENEGADE]
My Electric: Epiphone Les Paul (its yummy)
My two acoustics: Ones a steel string yamaha and the other is a nylon string allegro..or something. cant remember.

I also own a harmonica, its really cool.

I would like a Gibson SG..like everyone else. Or a synthesiser. Cause synth's would be Fucking awesome to just jam around on.
Drum kit wouldnt be too bad to just jam around on either. And a bass would be hell fun.
lol
I wish I could have one of those Yamaha keyboards that do intros, and multiple instruments and styles.

I'll use it with FL Studio to create some epic music!
Guitars I own: Dean Dime Razorback
Gibson SG 1963 Reissue
Jackson RR5
ESP Alex Laiho Signature

I'm in a band ;) I'll get pics if i can find my camera
[NO]
(20:01:05)~veb loves Kenny
Guitars: Fender strat, '91 Gibson SG, '61 Harmony acoustic
Drums: Pearl full set copper shells
A harmonica
Dreams: '68 fireburst gibson les paul, 3 humbuckers. ($4000)
My jazz bass, a Bacchus BJB 420.

A fender jazz copy, the quality is somewhere in between a MIM fender and a MIJ fender.
Slapping on this is heaven :>
[A L P H A]
I own a Ibanez GRG 06 limited with special camo style!
I will buy a Schecter BlackJack ATX V-1!!
Just epic!
I play guitar, electric.

My guitar is for reparation, however, so I'm using my friend's guitar. It's really strange getting used to two different models.