Toribash
Original Post
Toribashd: protocol version 30 running on port 20184
Toribashd: protocol version 30 running on port 20184
hit Ctrl-C to quit

After a very long search, i have made it...
Have found the Toribashd for windows, and now you can still play with your toribash version 3.72 for windows in LAN-Network.

if somebody have interest on this: Post with email, i will contact you.

Search for people who can test this with linux client....

I have not really done much, had been about 2 weeks after a server toribash sought but not found with the version 3.72 works. Since then I've almost given up, I have this somewhere in the networked server found. He is still the time when you had to register toribash ...
Hae then further tested him and found he also for the current version 3.72 works.
The only change that I've made, is an old serial number with the default.cfg to write and it already went.
Its a port from the toribashd from linux...
only log-file don΄t work

20.37 19.06.09

What it so hard to understand?
many are looking for a LAN-server to toribash in the network to play against friends ..

Now I have two weeks after a toribash searched the server and the current version 3.72 for Windows. Under Filefront I only have the linux-server and the Windows client in the version 1.97 is found, but not with the current toribash works. Now I have the program toribashd of linux for windows and found it works flawlessly. Unfortunately I do not know what version the server has. the only thing he gives info on his own because he is the protocol version 30, and that's it. no, not quite true. it requires a serial number in the default.cfg that I made search the internet for toribash 2.X.

and this is now the whole story.

I hope the tread is now better to understand and to read.

743acid743

Sry for english, is a google.de translate. German is much better...
Last edited by 743acid743; May 19, 2009 at 08:39 PM.
Could you explain what you've done in greater detail?
Pope of BnW • [Torigod] • Lord of Wibbles • YouTube • Toriblog Admin • Interface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i dont get it... btw, u triple posted >:O
* ego gently touches Snorlaxen's manly chest while shivering at the thought of being caught out here alone with him.
You heard the man... CLOSE TEH THREAD
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Ok first off - Edit button. Learn how to use it
Second, give the damn details, no one knows what you're going on about!
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time