Toribash
i like nix but i somehow dont understand scythe and never learnt to play pistols. rip
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
i like her spear sig's but i prefer nix' design.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Pretty new to Brawlhalla, but it's a fun game to say the least. Been working on Katars, Blasters, Sword, Bow, and Scythe play, but I really get myself into the heavy play.

Personally, my strikeout team is Mirage, Koji, and Lucien. Most definitely my three favorite characters, but I'm getting used to the non-floaty gameplay, gravity cancels, and general reads--kinda wanting to get into ranked. I can definitely say I'm enjoying myself so far!
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Pretty new to Brawlhalla, but it's a fun game to say the least. Been working on Katars, Blasters, Sword, Bow, and Scythe play, but I really get myself into the heavy play.

Personally, my strikeout team is Mirage, Koji, and Lucien. Most definitely my three favorite characters, but I'm getting used to the non-floaty gameplay, gravity cancels, and general reads--kinda wanting to get into ranked. I can definitely say I'm enjoying myself so far!

My 3 strikeout character:Koji Val Mirage
This is my 3fav currently+ whusang maybe
NO TITLE
apart from looks pretty nice

also everyone being salty over the new patch ahaha
are you shy? That's cute ;)